MikeInDevon

Joined: 10th January 2015

All Forum Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

All Forum Comments

MikeInDevon
Thanks for posting this, fabulous!

Regards
Mike

Comment by MikeInDevon posted on I saw this on another forum at 03/11/2018 - 10:10

MikeInDevon
My comments and the results are now posted.

Thanks
Mike

Comment by MikeInDevon posted on October Monthly Competition - 'Abandoned' at 02/11/2018 - 15:05

MikeInDevon
Looks fabulous, I especially like 4 (that sun) & 5 (that colour), however my top marks must go to 6 (that everything).

Cheers
Mike

Comment by MikeInDevon posted on Last One Out at 09/10/2018 - 09:34

MikeInDevon
October's subject is 'Abandoned', see here for more information:
link

Best regards
Mike

Comment by MikeInDevon posted on October Monthly Competition - 'Abandoned' at 01/10/2018 - 22:34

MikeInDevon
Very happy to see your work again, I really like your street images!

Cheers
Mike

Comment by MikeInDevon posted on street..and stuff... at 18/09/2018 - 20:46

MikeInDevon
I'd usually go for the B&W but on this occasion it's the colour version for me, but it's a close call.

How about trying a sepia toned B&W to keep the warmth of the colour version.

In any event if I'd taken this image I'd be very happy!

Regards
Mike

Comment by MikeInDevon posted on B&W or Colour - What do you think..... at 28/05/2018 - 19:59

MikeInDevon
Well I'm glad I saw your delightful Kingfisher portrait before it vanished!

Regards
Mike

Comment by MikeInDevon posted on Please forgive my transgression at 08/05/2018 - 15:21

MikeInDevon
Most interesting, thanks for posting these.

It's hard to pick a favourite as each image has a different feel, No. 6 does have a wonderful abstract quality.

Regards
Mike

Comment by MikeInDevon posted on Bosham ICMs - Image Heavy at 07/05/2018 - 21:24

MikeInDevon
Very nice!

Makes me want to try medium format film, just need the camera, the Pentax 6x7 results look really great.

How are you scanning the images etc.?

Regards
Mike

Comment by MikeInDevon posted on 6x7 portraits at 28/04/2018 - 17:21

MikeInDevon
I rather like No. 3 your tulip portrait. The fresh greens and pinks look lovely and the dark background really helps to make it stand out.

Glad to see you back!

Best wishes
Mike

Comment by MikeInDevon posted on Some flowers at 25/04/2018 - 22:59

Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo