MikeInDevon

Joined: 10th January 2015

All Forum Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

All Forum Comments

MikeInDevon
Abe_Normal wrote:
My entry to the weekly competition was uploaded at 1410 x 600 pixels (468 kB).

Image info shows it displaying at 1,000px × 425px (332.2 kB).
I suspect John means it's okay to upload large images, e.g. my entry for this competition was about 10000 x 2740 pixels, but the site then appears to rescale images to be a maximum of 1000 pixels. So my image on this site is now only 1000 x 274 pixels, which is rather a pity as now it doesn't allow all the detail to be seen.

Comment by MikeInDevon posted on Monthly #81 - A Panoramic Image Competition at 18/03/2019 - 17:29

MikeInDevon
Stunning view of Tryfan and the Glyders, you lucky lucky person!

Cheers
Mike

Comment by MikeInDevon posted on February in North Wales at 02/03/2019 - 18:22

MikeInDevon
Defragged wrote:
HarisF1 wrote:
Yep, I hate it.
Me too...
Argh!

Why do something so dumb to their web site, it's now all but unusable, whereas it used to be really easy to browse through, what a mess.

Comment by MikeInDevon posted on Pentax 15-30 DFA at 01/03/2019 - 10:00

MikeInDevon
thingsthatihaveseen wrote:
Absolutely love these... beautiful, natural, abstracts...

Best
I totally agreed, this could be the start of a terrific series!

Regards
Mike

Comment by MikeInDevon posted on Garden Seat at 17/02/2019 - 17:02

MikeInDevon
These are great.

I especially like 1 with those lovely muted colours, 5 with those amazing rays and, well, 6 with the reflections in that spinner is fabulous.

Regards
Mike

Comment by MikeInDevon posted on Revisited, remembered & reprocessed at 11/02/2019 - 19:52

MikeInDevon
Have you seen this in the Classified Adverts Forum, as it seems to fit the bill:

link

Regards
Mike

Comment by MikeInDevon posted on WTB: Pentax K-x + 18-55mm lens at 09/02/2019 - 13:04

MikeInDevon
Thanks for the link, I've watched the video now, I especially liked the last part with stills of Bill's beautiful images.

Regards
Mike

Comment by MikeInDevon posted on Pentax Ambassador Short Film at 09/02/2019 - 12:58

MikeInDevon
Hi Bill,

I don't have Facebook account, is there another way to get the link?

Cheers
Mike

Comment by MikeInDevon posted on Pentax Ambassador Short Film at 08/02/2019 - 22:51

MikeInDevon
Lens safely arrived in excellent condition.

Many thanks.

Mike

Comment by MikeInDevon posted on Pentax 50mm FA f1.4 Lens at 04/02/2019 - 12:45

MikeInDevon
Yes if it's still available I'll buy this!

I'll pm you.

Cheers
Mike

Comment by MikeInDevon posted on Pentax 50mm FA f1.4 Lens at 31/01/2019 - 09:42

Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo