Visit Asahi Photo Visit Asahi Photo Visit Asahi Photo

Some flowers

NaimKhan
Posted 25/04/2018 - 22:01 Link
Good evening all.
I have been away from the forum for quite a while - a combination of illness and loss of motivation (probably due to the illness). Thankfully I'm slowly on the mend and combined with the onset of spring, have managed to dust the camera and take some shots.
Here is a selection from my back garden. All shot with K1 and Kiron (Lester A Dine) 105mm (manual focus). All hand held.
1.Comment Image

Comment Image

Comment Image

Comment Image

Comment Image
PPG
AlJones2402
Posted 25/04/2018 - 22:37 Link
A great selection there and thanks for sharing.
Good to hear you're on the road to recovery.
Posted 25/04/2018 - 22:59 Link
I rather like No. 3 your tulip portrait. The fresh greens and pinks look lovely and the dark background really helps to make it stand out.

Glad to see you back!

Best wishes
Mike
1stEverPentax
Posted 26/04/2018 - 12:04 Link
Some nice bright colours there Naim..As with Mike I particularly like No.3 the Tulip.

Its a great time of year for photography with all these cheerful flowers blooming!

Best wishes for a prompt and full recovery. You mentioned last year about possibly visiting Man airport for a session...i'm happy to meet up
if you still want to do this as the weather is improving now. PM me and we can arrange something.

Regards

Karlo
NaimKhan
Posted 26/04/2018 - 20:12 Link
Thanks for your comments.

1stEverPentax wrote:

Best wishes for a prompt and full recovery. You mentioned last year about possibly visiting Man airport for a session...i'm happy to meet up
if you still want to do this as the weather is improving now. PM me and we can arrange something.

Regards

Karlo

Thanks for the reminder Karlo - I had forgotten - blame it on old age!
Yes I will be in touch, when the weather is a bit warmer. I'll see if I can get one or two friends to come with me. They are not Pentax users but let's not hold that against them
PPG
1stEverPentax
Posted 26/04/2018 - 20:24 Link
That's fine Naim, i'll leave that with you...no pressure...and yes...bring your mates...'the more the merrier'.

Regards

Karlo
alfpics
Posted 27/04/2018 - 00:13 Link
No 3 is a cracker - so beautiful. Hope you are soon back to full strength.
Andy
razashaikh
Posted 27/04/2018 - 05:37 Link
Beautiful!

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.