MikeInDevon

Joined: 10th January 2015

All Forum Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

All Forum Comments

MikeInDevon
Yes if it's still available I'll buy this!

I'll pm you.

Cheers
Mike

Comment by MikeInDevon posted on Pentax 50mm FA f1.4 Lens at 31/01/2019 - 09:42

MikeInDevon
What excellent photos of an awesome looking place!

Cheers
Mike

Comment by MikeInDevon posted on Faroe Islands at 17/12/2018 - 19:13

MikeInDevon
Wrexham AFC! Well I'll be blowed ...

I lived in Wrexham for about 5 or 6 years in the early 60s but moved away to Shropshire in my mid-senior school years. That school was called the Yale Technical Grammer school which was almost next the Wrexham AFC football ground. I used go to see them play home matches there on the terraces, they were always near the top off the 4th division with a strong rivalry with Chester AFC.

Cheers
Mike

Comment by MikeInDevon posted on Faroe Islands at 16/12/2018 - 22:36

MikeInDevon
These are a great advert for the Astrotracer and especially your technique.

Top stuff!

Regards
Mike

Comment by MikeInDevon posted on More from the awesome Astrotracer at 13/12/2018 - 20:25

MikeInDevon
That is some result! I'm very impressed.

Regards
Mike

Comment by MikeInDevon posted on M42 at 13/12/2018 - 20:20

MikeInDevon
I've had success using my K-50 with the very sharp SMC PENTAX FA 1:2.8 50mm MACRO together with a cheap slide copier attached see these examples:

B&W 35mm negatives
link
and
link

Colour 35mm negative
link

Colour 35mm slide
link

B&W 35mm half frame negative
link

Regards
Mike

Comment by MikeInDevon posted on Scanning negs and slides at 06/12/2018 - 10:50

MikeInDevon
Wow wow wow!

What a diverse set of absolutely excellent images.

Regards
Mike

Comment by MikeInDevon posted on On the Road - Cities at 04/12/2018 - 17:24

MikeInDevon
Great images, I think the use of B&W and the composition of your 2nd image is particularly striking.

Regards
Mike

Comment by MikeInDevon posted on Two ME Supers in Manhattan at 13/11/2018 - 22:29

MikeInDevon
That B&W Moody London gets my top vote, those clouds are fantastic!

Regards
Mike

Comment by MikeInDevon posted on From a plane.... at 13/11/2018 - 18:15

MikeInDevon
For my K-50 I turned on the camera's sensor cleaning to trigger on power-on and off but I still got the occasional dust speck on the sensor. So I brought a sensor cleaning kit and a Giottos Rocket-Air blower, after about 2 years I've only needed to use the blower!

Regards
Mike

Comment by MikeInDevon posted on Sensor cleaning at 13/11/2018 - 18:13

Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo