MikeInDevon

Joined: 10th January 2015

All Forum Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

All Forum Comments

MikeInDevon
malfis wrote:
The HD 21mm f3.2 Limited is available for purchase, the reservation is withdrawn.
PM sent.

Regards
Mike

Comment by MikeInDevon posted on FS : Pentax lens collection, 4 limiteds and 1 zoom. at 12/03/2018 - 22:49

MikeInDevon
Hi Derek,

What a great mixture!

Is that a snipe at the water's edge?

Love the dog one, it looks like they're having loads of fun.

Cheers
Mike

Comment by MikeInDevon posted on Snowy snaps at 06/03/2018 - 09:52

MikeInDevon
Remarkable!

I wouldn't want to be under one of those when it let go!!

Cheers
Mike

Comment by MikeInDevon posted on Snowy beach and icicles at 03/03/2018 - 08:57

MikeInDevon
Yes No. 1 for me, I find No. 2 a little disturbing, eyes have a very powerful effect!

Regards
Mike

Comment by MikeInDevon posted on Eye Contact at 01/03/2018 - 11:40

MikeInDevon
I rather like No. 1, for me it has more atmosphere particularly with the fading of the more distant trees, almost ghost like. I also like the cream tint, it reminds me of years ago when I printed my own B&W images and I found some, even then, old photographic paper which had a matt cream finish, the results which I still have are very nice.

Regards
Mike

Comment by MikeInDevon posted on Two takes on the same image at 01/03/2018 - 11:38

MikeInDevon
Hi Steve,

My Netbook doesn't have an optical drive so I use a USB DVDRW which has been very handy on numerous occasions, the one I have is an earlier version of this:

link

which is less than 20 quid.

Cheers
Mike

Comment by MikeInDevon posted on Shoddy customer service by Ricoh/Pentax at 08/02/2018 - 16:35

MikeInDevon
Great image!

Cheers
Mike

Comment by MikeInDevon posted on Full Page News at 03/02/2018 - 18:27

MikeInDevon
derek897 wrote:
Just me in my camera club in my village Bill
When can you come over
Ditto...

Comment by MikeInDevon posted on Bill Ward wows ADAPS at 26/01/2018 - 13:50

MikeInDevon
I'd like to see the original unprocessed image please.

The small ancient bridge is amazing, how on earth is it still standing?

Thanks
Mike

Comment by MikeInDevon posted on Bridging time.. at 26/01/2018 - 09:42

MikeInDevon
Terrific images.

No. 5 is wild! It looks like the pier is out to sea.

The light in No. 10 is really superb.

Cheers
Mike

Comment by MikeInDevon posted on sunrise and waves at 24/01/2018 - 22:48

Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo