Sry

Joined: 22nd March 2018

All Forum Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

All Forum Comments

Sry
Very nice work David - I particularly like your take on long-exposure water shots, putting the effect to use in composing a compelling overall image (as opposed to using it for its own sake).

Comment by Sry posted on The Enchanted Woodland at 07/11/2021 - 16:12

Sry
Ah, the famed South Dorset Eyeball Liquor? Lovely image - I keep telling myself there are photographs to be made when I prepare bottles of 'rhum arrangé', and you've proven the point.

Comment by Sry posted on Redcurrants and Gin at 07/11/2021 - 16:06

Sry
Lovely set Gareth, happy to see you back!

Comment by Sry posted on Shoreline Abstracts at 07/11/2021 - 16:01

Sry
davidwozhere wrote:
You might think it out of your comfort zone but they look mighty good to me - the first one and 'tall trees' particularly.
I concur.

Comment by Sry posted on Autumn Bits 2 at 07/11/2021 - 15:47

Sry
A warm set announcing imminent chill

Comment by Sry posted on Some Autumnal bits at 07/11/2021 - 15:38

Sry
LennyBloke wrote:
I think the simplicity of that first image works well for me
And for me.

Comment by Sry posted on Walk around the ruins of Foggintor Quarry. at 07/11/2021 - 15:35

Sry
I quite agree with Steve, fascinating indeed. #3 most of all, with its bodily form (a mermaid?) seemingly carved in the foam. And b+w would definitely suit them all.

Comment by Sry posted on Sea Foam at 01/11/2021 - 22:13

Sry
I like them both Steve, with, perhaps, a slight preference for the stacked version - the flower itself benefits greatly from the process, while the leaves still retain some oof blur. Would it be possible to combine the stacked flower with a single shot of the leaves/branch?

Comment by Sry posted on Stacked or Not Stacked? at 01/11/2021 - 22:06

Sry
Lubbyman wrote:
...the thought of processing all those DNGs and not being sure that the result will be OK until the stack has been processed ...

Steve
Ah yes, I wasn't thinking straight - I guess there's no way to stack unprocessed raws (and pp the resulting file). I certainly understand your reluctance!

Comment by Sry posted on Streptocarpus at 01/11/2021 - 22:00

Sry
pschlute wrote:
Really like the first one Kris.
Same here.

Comment by Sry posted on #belgrade at 28/10/2021 - 21:25

Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo