1stEverPentax

Joined: 27th February 2011

All Forum Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

All Forum Comments

1stEverPentax
Hi, welcome to the site and hope you get chance to use your K30. You'll find lots of people prepared to offer help and advice when requested. Which part of the country are you living in? There's bound to be someone from your area already on here.

regards

karlo

Comment by 1stEverPentax posted on new k30 user at 21/01/2013 - 22:11

1stEverPentax
I can't understand why every DSLR doesn't come with the ability to be tethered and operated remotely from a PC/laptop without too much agro. What a marketing coup for Pentax to consider...being able to offer full tethering/remote control via PC/tablet etc together with full weatherproofing of all their DSLRs.

Comment by 1stEverPentax posted on K5 tethered? at 17/01/2013 - 20:07

1stEverPentax
It was only two or three days ago that they published a list of stores that were due to close after the most recent review took place a few months ago. Still left about 240-260 stores nationally though from what i can remember. They must have known they wee going into admin when they released this list...why bother in the first place...or was that the final straw? Maybe the cull wasn't severe enough for the bank.

It is a shame though because there are going to be very few 'camera' shops left anywhere. Many camera departments in the likes of JL, PCW and other department stores but not really your true enthusiasts places.

Comment by 1stEverPentax posted on Jessops in trouble? at 09/01/2013 - 17:35

1stEverPentax
Coloured ones for me. You did well to get some great looking colour from fairly unforgiving 'material'.

Comment by 1stEverPentax posted on Salters Brook Moor at 07/01/2013 - 10:04

1stEverPentax
Yeah thanks aliengrove, I've just downloaded the PDF too. I'll have a look later when i've got time. All the best.

Comment by 1stEverPentax posted on Earth as Art (Free NASA book) at 21/12/2012 - 11:01

1stEverPentax
I would like to see the K30 in Olive similar to my Kx when I replace that next year.
I would think you should be fairly 'safe' with a white one.

Comment by 1stEverPentax posted on best current deal on K30? at 17/12/2012 - 14:31

1stEverPentax
Lovely and sharp. One of the best shots I've ever seen of a Heron.

Comment by 1stEverPentax posted on Heron at Chester Grosvenor Park at 14/12/2012 - 23:34

1stEverPentax
Great job Chris, very many congratulations...I do love reading about personal success
photographically speaking. As Barrie asked, are you able to show them to us?

Comment by 1stEverPentax posted on Pleasant Surprise Today at 14/12/2012 - 10:56

1stEverPentax
So, the KR has been KO'd ? He'll get over it given time.

Comment by 1stEverPentax posted on K-r betrayal at 21/11/2012 - 23:39

1stEverPentax
Lovely and sharp and very impressive ISO 12800. Thanks for posting.

Comment by 1stEverPentax posted on New Toy the K30 at 16/11/2012 - 15:34

Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo