Snowy snaps

derek897
Posted 06/03/2018 - 09:23 Link
Here are a couple of snaps, and thats all I'd call them as Fire service were flat out over the last week, I didnt get a proper chance to go out to take some shots, but here are a couple, either 50-135mm or 16-85mm.

Comment Image
IMGP3634edsm2 by dr.shutter, on Flickr

Comment Image
IMGP3677edsm by dr.shutter, on Flickr

Comment Image
IMGP3680edsm by dr.shutter, on Flickr

Comment Image
IMGP3682edsm by dr.shutter, on Flickr

Comment Image
IMGP3684edsm by dr.shutter, on Flickr

Comment Image
IMGP3745ed2sm by dr.shutter, on Flickr

Comment Image
IMGP3835edsmbw by dr.shutter, on Flickr

Comment Image
IMGP3876ed2sm by dr.shutter, on Flickr

Comment Image
IMGP3892edsm by dr.shutter, on Flickr

Comment Image
IMGP3896ed2sm by dr.shutter, on Flickr

Comment Image
IMGP3905edsmbw by dr.shutter, on Flickr

Comment Image
IMGP3983edsm by dr.shutter, on Flickr
I know what i like, If not always why.
1stEverPentax
Posted 06/03/2018 - 09:34 Link
Some really nice shots there Derek.

I particularly like the 'sheep thru hedge' and the curved snowdrift with solitary piece of greenery sticking through.

I remember you complaining a while ago that you never got any snow where you were...has this made up for it?

Regards

Karlo
MikeInDevon
Posted 06/03/2018 - 09:52 Link
Hi Derek,

What a great mixture!

Is that a snipe at the water's edge?

Love the dog one, it looks like they're having loads of fun.

Cheers
Mike
derek897
Posted 06/03/2018 - 10:57 Link
Cheers Karlo.
Mmm yea this has certainly made up for it. Would have preferred not to get it all in one go though.
12 ft drifts in places
Couldn't get out of the village for 5 days.
No deliveries able to get in.
Not nice.

Mike, it looks like one to me. Haven't seen one in years.
Ah the dogs just loved it .
Shot it through the double glazed window.

Cheers
I know what i like, If not always why.
swarf
Posted 06/03/2018 - 13:17 Link
Some crackers in here. I particularly like the Sheep, the snow drift with twig, the monochrome figure through the snow and the dogs. Good job.

Phil
K-5iiS; K-r; ME Super; ME; DA* 16-50 f2.8; DA 18-135 WR; DA 55-300 WR; HD DA 15mm F4 ED AL Limited; FA 50mm f1.4; A50mm f1.7; DAL 18-55mm; M40mm f2.8; + assorted non-Pentax lenses

My Flikr Page link
davidwozhere
Posted 07/03/2018 - 01:51 Link
I like the 4th one with the tree in front of a patch of blue sky. You certainly have an excellent pictorial record of the (apparently rare) snowfall.
Both the *istDS and the K5 are incurably addicted to old glass

My page on Photocrowd

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo