HowardJ

Joined: 27th October 2006

All Forum Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

All Forum Comments

HowardJ
I suppose one could say "What a hoot". But I woon't

Excellent photos. I like owls and never tire of seeing images of them.

Howard

Comment by HowardJ posted on K10D and FA50mm 1.4 at 12/09/2007 - 20:40

HowardJ
Hi Lilly,

Apologies accepted - but not necessary. I would not have noticed as I did not look at the results until after your editing.

Congratulations to all.

Howard

Comment by HowardJ posted on Weekly Competition No 9 - "WATER" at 10/09/2007 - 21:24

HowardJ
Back from my hols, but this was taken last October. Strong to gale force North Westerly winds at Holyhead, N. Wales.

Comment Image


Howard

PS Congrats on your win.

Comment by HowardJ posted on Weekly Competition No 9 - "WATER" at 09/09/2007 - 20:17

HowardJ
I've not received my newsletter. In fact, as I've mentioned before in another posting, I've not had one since November 2006.

Why : :

Howard

Comment by HowardJ posted on Pentax Newsletter 25 at 31/08/2007 - 20:09

HowardJ
Not the XP variety but stained glass windows. Over the years I have tried with variable success to photograph stained glass windows in churches and cathedrals. As I am going to Paris next week I thought I would ask for some help here as to the best way to go about such a task.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Howard

Comment by HowardJ posted on Windows at 29/08/2007 - 20:46

HowardJ
George Lazarette wrote
Quote:
....I'll find another site.
I use Photobucket www.photobucket.com

and that has been, up to now, very reliable, and one gets a large enough (in my opinion) storage allowance for free. It's also quite fast in uploading images.

Howard

Comment by HowardJ posted on Discussion: Weekly Competition #8: Reflection at 27/08/2007 - 17:39

HowardJ
A graylag goose at Hare Hill, Cheshire

Comment Image


Good luck to all entrants - I won't be here to see the results. Can they kept for a week? Please.

Howard

Comment by HowardJ posted on Weekly Competition No 8 - "Reflection" at 29/08/2007 - 20:55

HowardJ
Whatever the problem was, it has gone away. I tried again today and there I was logged in.

However, thank you all for your responses.

Howard

Comment by HowardJ posted on Using a different PC at 29/08/2007 - 20:38

HowardJ
I tried to log on to the site on my work PC (during my lunch time, of course ) but for some reason it would not allow me even though I was using my normal login name and password. Am I not allowed to log on from another PC. Do I have to have a different login name, etc?

Help


Thanks in advance.

Howard

Comment by HowardJ posted on Using a different PC at 20/08/2007 - 21:59

HowardJ
Congratulations to everybody and a big thank you to George for his most interesting and thoughtful comments.


Howard

Comment by HowardJ posted on Weekly Competition No 7 - "Age" at 27/08/2007 - 17:31

Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo