HowardJ

Joined: 27th October 2006

All Forum Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

All Forum Comments

HowardJ
Please can somebody change the clock?



Howard

Comment by HowardJ posted on GMT at 31/10/2007 - 16:53

HowardJ
Congratulations everybody.

photo*ist wrote:
Quote:

you didn't mention the fire breathing dragon
After all it is Wales - I assume

Howard

Comment by HowardJ posted on Weekly Competition #20 "My Day" at 26/11/2007 - 21:00

HowardJ
St Tysilio woz here.

Above the doorway of St Tysilio's church by the Menai Straits, North Wales

Comment Image


Howard

Comment by HowardJ posted on Weekly Competition #17: The Mark of Man at 04/11/2007 - 16:25

HowardJ
Gwyn
Quote:
My birthday Sunday and I won't get any cards from the UK family because of the strike
Specially for you for next Sunday -

Pen blwydd hapus.



Howard

Comment by HowardJ posted on MY SUBSCRIPTION at 09/10/2007 - 20:35

HowardJ
Prienni, this is the uncropped version of my entry. I cut out the greenery as I thought it might distract from the flower.

Comment Image



Howard

Comment by HowardJ posted on Uncropped "Hard & Soft" Entry at 01/10/2007 - 20:50

HowardJ
This week's effort.

Stanlow Oil Refinery, Cheshire.

Taken with a P30n and put onto CD at the time of processing.

Comment Image


Howard

Comment by HowardJ posted on Weekly Competition No. 13 "The Industrial Landscape" at 04/10/2007 - 21:29

HowardJ
Congratulations one and all.

Once again a very high standard of images and judging - I'm always amazed (I should not be by now) at the high quality that is shown here. I can only try and gain inspiration from them.

I'm flattered, Dirk, that you chose my modest entry as part your montage. Thanks.


Howard

Comment by HowardJ posted on Weekly Competition No. 12 - "Hard and Soft" at 01/10/2007 - 20:42

HowardJ
Here's my six (in old money) penneth's (is there such a word?) worth.


Comment Image


Malham cove pavement.


Howard

PS Now I'm off to see Wales qualify for the QF's of the RWC. I hope it's time

Comment by HowardJ posted on Weekly Competition No. 12 - "Hard and Soft" at 29/09/2007 - 15:09

HowardJ
Thank you Dirk. Once again an excellent judgement and congratulations to the winner and all other entrants.


Dirk
Quote:
The absents images: .... a kissing couple,
Is it something like this you meant
Comment Image


I thought about entering this but I was not sure if it was valid as it was taken by my father but on my ME super at roughly the same time as my entry. Cropped, etc by me.

Howard

PS The youngest of the boys is now 25 and my Dad is 97.

Comment by HowardJ posted on Weekly Competition No 10 - “PEOPLE COMMUNICATION” at 17/09/2007 - 20:15

HowardJ
My father and my 3 sons taken with my ME Super many, many years ago. Photograph scanned and a little bit of cropping done.

Comment Image


Howard

Comment by HowardJ posted on Weekly Competition No 10 - “PEOPLE COMMUNICATION” at 12/09/2007 - 20:32

Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo