HowardJ

Joined: 27th October 2006

All Forum Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

All Forum Comments

HowardJ
Comment Image




Howard

Comment by HowardJ posted on Weekly Competition No.29 - "Paper, Scissors, Stone" at 24/01/2008 - 16:23

HowardJ
Spathiphyllum

Comment Image


Enlarged and cropped by PS3.


Howard

Comment by HowardJ posted on Weekly Competition No.27 'Abstract Plant in MONO' at 10/01/2008 - 21:28

HowardJ
Welcome.

Another North Westerner, soon we'll have enough people for a meeting if somebody has the time to organise one.

Robby
Quote:
Even taking the gear to work with me - sneak out and snap away.
How do you get away with it? Do you have a baggy jumper : :


Howard

Comment by HowardJ posted on Just to say hello at 07/01/2008 - 20:30

HowardJ
Congratulations everybody and especially Martin for his judgement.

Quote:
But then........You already passed judgement yourself, didn't you ?
I just thought I would make life a little bit easier for you.


But as you said it's been done many times but not by me and it is very unlikely that I shall do it again.


Howard

Comment by HowardJ posted on Weekly Competition No 26: Buildings at 07/01/2008 - 20:22

HowardJ
My DL2 leans to the right

Comment Image


Too "touristy" or "postcardy" : :




Howard

Comment by HowardJ posted on Weekly Competition No 26: Buildings at 04/01/2008 - 11:25

HowardJ
I have the onset of rheumatism in my right wrist, my GP would probably call it "wear and tear", which makes it a bit painful on occassions to hold a camera. So, I am seeking advice and help in the use and choice of monopod or other such device.

Thanking you in advance.

Howard

Comment by HowardJ posted on Help and Advise requested at 17/12/2007 - 20:44

HowardJ
Nadolig Llawen ac Blwyddyn Newydd Dda i bawb.

Good health and happiness to all in 2008.



Howard

Comment by HowardJ posted on MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL at 24/12/2007 - 22:19

HowardJ
Lucky you. It gives me hiraeth. Lovely image, it looks as if the Straits are on fire. Thanks for posting it. Did you walk to the end of the pier and get a shot from there?

Have you been to South Stack to see the setting of the sun? That too is quite spectacular.

Howard

Comment by HowardJ posted on Coastal sunrise at 14/12/2007 - 20:18

HowardJ
Thanks Tim.

I read Dan's post after I'd posted my entry and came to the same conclusion. In retrospect I don't think the text I put in was not really necessary.



Howard

Comment by HowardJ posted on Discussion: Weekly Competition 23: Light at 16/12/2007 - 20:41

HowardJ
Congratulations everybody, judge and participants.

McBrian
Quote:
....nicely exposed but no drama.
- agreed - but how does one get any drama with a feather : : : :

Howard

Comment by HowardJ posted on Weekly Competition No 23 : Light at 17/12/2007 - 20:38

Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo