All Forum Comments
Comment by serendipity posted on Got a result from Adobe! at 17/03/2008 - 15:10
Serendipity (Mick)
Comment by serendipity posted on Lenses for photographing storms at 22/03/2008 - 11:00
Well done;o)
Serendipity (Mick)
Comment by serendipity posted on Light Box ( à la Blue Peter) at 14/03/2008 - 09:28
http://www.corel.com/servlet/Satellite/gb/en/Product/1184951547051
Have a look, maybe even try the free trial
Serendipity (Mick)
Comment by serendipity posted on Elements v Lightroom at 09/03/2008 - 15:22
He remembered Martin Parr doing a lecture once and apparently he said that when he was up front with the gear and flash lights etc in someones face and was asked what he thought he was doing.................. he used to reply............... "taking a f****** photo"!
Serendipity (Mick)
Comment by serendipity posted on Photoparanoia at 06/03/2008 - 12:04
Oh no, not another bl**dy camera
Serendipity (Mick)
Comment by serendipity posted on Photoparanoia at 05/03/2008 - 17:23
Finally the K20D and K200D are available in Holland, Konijnenberg has them both mark as in stock!
Maybe I'll make a trip to Den Ham one day soon.
It'll have to wait until after the weekend though as I'm off to Vlieland for a soggy weekend break on Friday. Pity I don't have a weatherproof camera, but I have packed the Ds's raincoat
Serendipity (Mick)
Comment by serendipity posted on Finally! at 05/03/2008 - 12:33
Comment by serendipity posted on Weekly Competition #35 - "Sky's the limit..." at 04/03/2008 - 14:21
If you are complaining (perhaps you just dislike the idea, this is just my advice), try downloading trials of software, or the free GIMPshop; search google. It is a modified version of GIMP suited to the photoshop names and layout, so if you do ever upgrade, you will be reasonably close to knowing your program.
I do like manipulation, but there is still no substitute for a real photograph, this would be my main aim and goal to achieve, before mastering photoshop or other programs But I still have a loooong way to go!
Just my five bobs worth
Serendipity (Mick)
Comment by serendipity posted on Weekly Competitions - Closing Time - A Suggestion at 03/03/2008 - 22:19

Serendipity (Mick)
Comment by serendipity posted on Deer at Dunkeld at 29/02/2008 - 13:10



I got PSP X2 for less than £40 last week, I thought that was expensive, but no, it was a result
Serendipity (Mick)