serendipity

Joined: 9th November 2007

All Forum Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

All Forum Comments

serendipity
Try a home made diffuser, plastic from a milk bottle or something, or even kitchen tissue works to a degree Or try something that's not as translucent and bounce the light.


Mick

Comment by serendipity posted on Using flash on K100D super at 18/11/2008 - 14:35

serendipity
The best rechargeable AA's that I used in my K100ds were Energizer 2500 mha, with the Energizer charger. I would get more than 600 shots with a set (mainly without flash). The next best thing was/is a 'Ansmann Battery Grip' which gives more than a 1000 shots before needing to be recharged I think a new set of batteries should determine what the problem is.

Mick

Comment by serendipity posted on K100D super power consumption at 18/11/2008 - 14:26

serendipity
They do the same one at SRS, it's about £50
I bought one, and it seems (the battery) to last forever


Mick

Comment by serendipity posted on ANYONE in Germany that can HELP Please... at 04/11/2008 - 11:57

serendipity
I felt excluded because I'm on XP?


Mick

Comment by serendipity posted on Vista Competition - those that failed to make the cut... at 25/10/2008 - 12:41

serendipity
Give it a week or two,(after they are in the shops) and the price of the K-M will drop. It is aimed at new to DSLR's users, so the price needs to tempt them

Mick

Tooks, you thinking of coming back to Pentax?

Comment by serendipity posted on Pentax DSLR Cashback Deals... at 22/10/2008 - 18:17

serendipity
[IMG]http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee318/mickconvoy/Vista.jpg[/IMG]

Taken today,just outside Langholm.
K10d, ISO 200, F16, 18-55mm @ 28mm, 1/320th exposure.

Mick

Comment by serendipity posted on Fortnightly competition #1 Vistas at 22/10/2008 - 17:34

serendipity
I have a 'Deerhunter' jacket (similar to a parka, without the fishtail:lol, it's waterproof,warm, loads of pockets,detachable fleece lined hood and it's made from anti rustle material. It also blends in with the countryside, being green


Mick

Comment by serendipity posted on Outdoor Clothing at 21/10/2008 - 09:30

serendipity
Thanks from me too! I hadn't even noticed/got that far



Mick

Comment by serendipity posted on Being dim again at 19/10/2008 - 12:58

serendipity
Hey Don, the bike looks very nice! Can't say the same for the rider though Is that a custom seat?
Hope you don't mind me adding a photo of my old faithful to your thread(?), could be a show us your bike thread
This was taken in the Spanish Pyrenees 2007, with a K*dak.
[IMG]http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee318/mickconvoy/Spain2007.jpg[/IMG]


Mick

Comment by serendipity posted on Traveling Canada at 19/10/2008 - 10:27

serendipity
Welcome,Steve



Mick

Comment by serendipity posted on Hi from a newbie at 19/10/2008 - 10:13

Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo