serendipity

Joined: 9th November 2007

All Forum Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

All Forum Comments

serendipity
Quote:
Good morning all. Thanks for the welcome. As for the leggy blonde Father Ted,he wouldn't know what to do with her.She would soon see him off.
And if anyone would know that, it's you
Welcome



Mick

Comment by serendipity posted on Newbie Here.. at 19/10/2008 - 10:10

serendipity
Have a look on here Don http://www.advrider.com/forums/ you might get some info. I too am envious of your trip, the main thing is take your time and enjoy!
I am hoping to get down to Gibraltar next year, on the Trophy. You can't beat a good road trip

Comment by serendipity posted on Traveling Canada at 17/10/2008 - 18:24

serendipity
When I explain to my wife that I have bought ANOTHER camera, I will probably be looking for alternative accommodation She really doesn't understand! But I suppose Christmas has come early this year, so I'll not wish for anything else, yet
A nice 50mm prime would be nice.....................ouch!



Mick

Comment by serendipity posted on WHAT - YOU - WANT - FOR - CHRISTMAS ? at 14/10/2008 - 18:14

serendipity
Tooks, you have a PM from me


Mick

Comment by serendipity posted on Moving Camera Brand Sale - K10d Body/Pentax Lenses etc at 13/10/2008 - 16:51

serendipity
Download and install this http://www.malwarebytes.org/mbam.php do a 'update' before you scan your computer. It seems to be a well respected programme
Best of luck!



Mick

Comment by serendipity posted on Norton AV 360 at 13/10/2008 - 10:22

serendipity
Welcome Rivvy
Hmmmm Rivvy Barn, used to go there quite a lot on the bike. It was a nice short ride from Rochdale (where I'm from originally), get a brew and wander around the bike park, memories..............


Mick

Comment by serendipity posted on Introduction at 07/10/2008 - 10:08

serendipity
I have had no dust on my sensor since switching the anti-dust on at start-up. Before that I had it turned off, and experienced a lot of dust and had to resort to wet cleaning.
Conclusion = Switched on,something is working
George beat me to it!




Mick

Comment by serendipity posted on dust extraction at 23/09/2008 - 17:03

serendipity
I use Avast anti virus (free) and Comodo firewall (free), also CCleaner (formerly Crap Cleaner), CCleaner also do a free defragmeter called Defraggler. I use Spybot occasionally too
Firefox 3 browser with add ons, no script, Adblock, WOT (web of trust)and a few non essentials



Mick

Comment by serendipity posted on Norton AV 360 at 18/09/2008 - 13:39

serendipity
It's what he would want



Mick

Comment by serendipity posted on Pentax Gear for Sale, Moving on :( at 09/09/2008 - 14:13

serendipity
It's in the post Clarky, first class



Mick

Comment by serendipity posted on Weekly Competition #61 Bridge(s) at 06/09/2008 - 12:28

Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo