haydnw

Joined: 20th January 2008

All Forum Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

All Forum Comments

haydnw
That might be the issue then

Has anyone bought gear from Hong Kong ? - is the duty likely to be charged ?

Comment by haydnw posted on K7 £700 at 14/11/2009 - 16:19

haydnw
Just spotted this
link
I take it this won't be UK stock or there is some other issue with it at this price ?

Comment by haydnw posted on K7 £700 at 14/11/2009 - 16:06

haydnw
Dave,

I'm massively envious of your photographic talent and your geographical location - wonderful images, thanks for sharing them.

Comment by haydnw posted on American Exposure at 12/11/2009 - 01:01

haydnw
I'd make the offer now if you are achieving results like these - the Brightlingsea pics are stunning.

Comment by haydnw posted on Playing with old lenses at 08/11/2009 - 23:42

haydnw
Sorry to hear of your misfortune, from your description of the damage it sounds like it could be terminal.

Check if house insurance covers accidental damage to contents

Comment by haydnw posted on DROPPED GX20!! at 06/11/2009 - 22:16

haydnw
Bob,

I like these so much that I have tried to produce similar images - with zero success.

Can you give some more detail of how you did it ?

Comment by haydnw posted on My first attempt with a 'snoot' at 04/11/2009 - 23:15

haydnw
John,

Linking from photobucket seems to work


[IMG]http://i394.photobucket.com/albums/pp25/haydnw1/3932825390_7c7a100510.jpg[/IMG]

and Oggy has spotted the typo in the link from flickr - thanks for your help guys

Comment by haydnw posted on Uploading Photos.. at 02/11/2009 - 22:10

haydnw
I'm struggling with this as well - no matter what I do the image won't appear, any help would be appreciated.
[img]http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3531/3932825390_7c7a100510_b.jpg[img]

Comment by haydnw posted on Uploading Photos.. at 02/11/2009 - 21:26

haydnw
This is something that I would find useful as an aid to composition, not sure if you can do it in live view or not.

Comment by haydnw posted on Viewfinder grid on K20D at 02/11/2009 - 18:56

haydnw
I've bought several items from them and delivery has always been prompt - including one item ordered by telephone whilst I was on holiday and delivered on the day of my return as arranged.

I would recommend them to anyone who is buying photographic equipment.

Comment by haydnw posted on SRS Micro at 13/10/2009 - 16:47

Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo