ChrisR

Joined: 11th August 2008

All Forum Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

All Forum Comments

ChrisR
Hi Billy
Hope you enjoy using your DSLR.


Take care.

Comment by ChrisR posted on Hello from Wales at 12/12/2012 - 08:08

ChrisR
davidstorm wrote:
I don't have any problems with mine Dave, but I have pretty small fingers. Some people say that you can quickly 'flick' it and it pops out.

Regards
David
As David said (in quote) above, then card flips almost half way out, you can then grip it without a problem and I don’t have small fingers.


Take care.

Comment by ChrisR posted on K5 SDHC Slot... at 11/12/2012 - 09:02

ChrisR
Merry Christmas and Stable New Year to all.

Take care.

Comment by ChrisR posted on a Merry Christmas at 10/12/2012 - 08:22

ChrisR
Try your house contents insurance cover first, my contents cover includes my camera equipment at home or out and about, accident damage or theft, up to £2000.00, on any one item. This did not increase the house contants insurance premium cost at all.

Take care.

Comment by ChrisR posted on Best insurance for cameras. at 02/12/2012 - 09:27

ChrisR
Please be warned, what ever else you do, never ever use sand paper on electrical contacts, be it on your camera or any other item/appliance.


Take care.

Comment by ChrisR posted on K10d af not working at 15/11/2012 - 19:33

ChrisR
Peter.

Lens adjustment ?.

I have three Sigma lens, plus four Pentax lens, used on a K10 and K5,I have never made any lens adjustment on either camera as both cameras accept all the lens without any problem.

Take care.

Comment by ChrisR posted on Question for users of more than one Sigma lens at 22/10/2012 - 19:53

ChrisR
Hi Peter.

Take care.

Comment by ChrisR posted on Hello everybody! at 21/10/2012 - 12:36

ChrisR
Hi Nick

Take care.

Comment by ChrisR posted on Hi from West London at 16/10/2012 - 20:16

ChrisR
Aero wrote:
I'm a big fan of the ClickFree backup system. In fact, I have three of 'em. Two have an integral hard disk and the third, the ClickFree Transformer, attaches their excellent backup software to any hard disk.

As the name suggests, it backs up your computer files incrementally with minimal effort. Data files, including photos, are saved uncompressed so you access them with your normal editing software. You can specify which types of file you want to back up - photos only, if you choose.

I generally buy mine from the QVC shopping channel, where they crop up from time to time, but they're also available from Amazon, eBay and presumably many other places. (I see from Amazon that the price of the Transformer has shot up -- mine cost about £30).

Al
I also use Clickfree, obtained from same seller. Ideal for a person like myself who is not computer savvy.

One problem that I have found though, is that if you reload photo files from the Clickfree back into your computer, as I had to do when I accidentally deleted all of my photo files when trying to upload to a photo website, Photoshop in which the files were held, now, no longer recognizes the files.

My Photoshop is only (elements 4), so this may be the problem, not necessarily the Clickfree.


Take care.

Comment by ChrisR posted on Backup Programs for Photos at 01/10/2012 - 08:25

ChrisR
Hi Michael

Take care.

Comment by ChrisR posted on Hiya people!!! at 01/10/2012 - 07:59

Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo