Garden Seat

coker
Posted 17/02/2019 - 09:11 Link
Well, rather a small part of it.....

Crustose lichen thereon.

Comment Image



Comment Image


K5,100mm. D FA Macro,
Pentax Auto Bellows M, daylight.

Any thoughts will be welcomed.

Thanks for looking,

Roger.
The more I look, the more there is to see!
davidtrout
Posted 17/02/2019 - 09:44 Link
Fantastic abstract detail, razor sharp.
DSavid
coker
Posted 17/02/2019 - 14:39 Link
Thank you, David.
The more I look, the more there is to see!
alfpics
Posted 17/02/2019 - 14:55 Link
davidtrout wrote:
Fantastic abstract detail, razor sharp.
DSavid
Agreed - my sort of shot!
Andy
coker
Posted 17/02/2019 - 16:36 Link
Thanks, Andy.

R.
The more I look, the more there is to see!
Posted 17/02/2019 - 16:56 Link
Absolutely love these... beautiful, natural, abstracts...

Best
MikeInDevon
Posted 17/02/2019 - 17:02 Link
thingsthatihaveseen wrote:
Absolutely love these... beautiful, natural, abstracts...

Best
I totally agreed, this could be the start of a terrific series!

Regards
Mike
coker
Posted 17/02/2019 - 17:21 Link
Cheers, Mike & Bill.

R.
The more I look, the more there is to see!
cardiffgareth
Posted 17/02/2019 - 17:53 Link
Agree with what everyone else has already said. Nicely taken and a superb abstract image
Gareth Williams ARPS

My outfit: K1ii - Pentax D FA 24-70mm f2.8 - Pentax DA* 300mm f4 - Pentax modified DA* 60-250mm f4 - Irix 15mm Firefly - Pentax FA 35mm - FA 50mm f1.4 - Tamron SP 90mm macro - Pentax AF 540 FGZ II

Welsh Photographer
Flickr
Instagram
My PPG
Foundation NFT
coker
Posted 17/02/2019 - 18:25 Link
Thank you, Gareth.

R
The more I look, the more there is to see!
Sry
Posted 17/02/2019 - 20:40 Link
Very nice indeed.
coker
Posted 17/02/2019 - 20:47 Link
Thanks, Sry.

Roger.
The more I look, the more there is to see!
pschlute
Posted 18/02/2019 - 00:43 Link
Both nice but the first one is especially good. I would get it printed up large and hung on the wall.
coker
Posted 18/02/2019 - 07:17 Link
Thanks, Peter.
The more I look, the more there is to see!

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo