JudithAnn

Joined: 1st April 2009

All Forum Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

All Forum Comments

JudithAnn
Okay Paul...Here is the shot uncropped and in full orginal colour.

Is it better.

Comment Image

Comment by JudithAnn posted on Creative pictures with the K-M Camera at 09/05/2009 - 18:04

JudithAnn
Blemish is fixed.....

Comment Image

Comment by JudithAnn posted on Creative pictures with the K-M Camera at 09/05/2009 - 17:53

JudithAnn
Thanks Paul....I will try them out and repost some.

Comment by JudithAnn posted on Creative pictures with the K-M Camera at 09/05/2009 - 17:49

JudithAnn
Well Gilis, I think this pictures says...You are ready indeed to use your 50-200mm. Try out some more...and share them with us.

I love the way the sun spills across the Gulls face.

Here in canada, we simply call them sea-gulls.

Comment by JudithAnn posted on Windy Brighton Pier at 09/05/2009 - 05:06

JudithAnn
This is very appealing....I would have a picture like this framed an in my sunroom.

Sharp...clear...well composed.

Comment by JudithAnn posted on Haddon Hall at 09/05/2009 - 04:35

JudithAnn
Wow neat job Bob.

My thought is that Molly will really,really like this in about...well when she is about...I'd say 12 years old.

Then she will hit Junior High and she say..."Dad that was so lame"

However do not dispare; when she finally becomes a mother, she will once again say..."Dad was soo creative, all I can get done., housework, cooking and kids taken care of...Ohhh how did he do it?"

Comment by JudithAnn posted on Bit of fun at 09/05/2009 - 04:32

JudithAnn
I am trying many new things with the K-m...and trying to learn some editing too. I do find that the camera is great. I would love any and all feedback on the photo's.... do they appeal or no? How is the clearity? and ways to improve any technique I have at tried.......

BRING IT ON!!!!

Comment by JudithAnn posted on Creative pictures with the K-M Camera at 09/05/2009 - 04:20

JudithAnn
Can this picture work being this soft. It was a bit out of focus, and I wanted to save it anyway...so I thought perhaps a little blurr around the edges could do it.

Comment Image

Comment by JudithAnn posted on Creative pictures with the K-M Camera at 09/05/2009 - 04:16

JudithAnn
This is done with tinting... I am trying to learn some PP

Comment Image

Comment by JudithAnn posted on Creative pictures with the K-M Camera at 09/05/2009 - 04:01

JudithAnn
This picture was taken for the reflection of the child in the floor. I am trying new things.

Comment Image

Comment by JudithAnn posted on Creative pictures with the K-M Camera at 09/05/2009 - 03:52

Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo