JudithAnn

Joined: 1st April 2009

All Forum Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

All Forum Comments

JudithAnn
Welcome indeed Stephen...Hope you will soon share some pictures with us all.

Comment by JudithAnn posted on Afternoon all :-) at 18/05/2009 - 04:57

JudithAnn
Welcome indeed...to you and your mature 'Ladies"

Comment by JudithAnn posted on Hi all from West Sussex at 18/05/2009 - 04:55

JudithAnn
[/quote] Thank you Judith, he is a sweet boy, actually not too demanding. [/quote]Oh by the way Admin....I did not mean he had demanding eyes...Oh not not at all....it is just that they are heart melting...how could you ever say no!!!

Comment by JudithAnn posted on A future pentaxian but still on the wrong side of the road at 17/05/2009 - 17:30

JudithAnn
He is beautiful in either colour or B&W...I tried it without any soft..liked it better...here is hoping I have a full size...if not SORRY!!!

Comment Image

Comment by JudithAnn posted on A future pentaxian but still on the wrong side of the road at 17/05/2009 - 17:26

JudithAnn
Comment Image

Too small I will try again...I had soften the edges thinking it would enhance a wall framed hanging...Let me see if I can upload this a bit larger...I do have problems with my uploads at time...sorry

Comment by JudithAnn posted on A future pentaxian but still on the wrong side of the road at 17/05/2009 - 17:06

JudithAnn
Can I try it in black and white just for fun...just to see how his features and eyes look...and post it here?

Comment by JudithAnn posted on A future pentaxian but still on the wrong side of the road at 17/05/2009 - 16:57

JudithAnn
The light on his face in the second shot gives this picture the potential to be a darling portrait...it would be cool to crop it at the waist and leave the eye only room to look at his face ,especially those eyes.

With eyes like that does he easly get what he want???

I also think, that because of the way the light hits his face that this photo would be sharp and powerful in black in white...for a portrait.

Comment by JudithAnn posted on A future pentaxian but still on the wrong side of the road at 17/05/2009 - 16:45

JudithAnn
Your front rider is wonderfully sharp. A photo that makes you want to look at all the details...I loved it!

Comment by JudithAnn posted on Heading for the post at 17/05/2009 - 16:37

JudithAnn
I love the first shot of your daughter. The natural light that lights up her profile is beautiful along with the natural (no smile) face pose, then again it looks like she needs little of anything to bring out her natural beauty...lovely child.

I especially love the way you use your depth of field in all your photos during your walk...nice work.

Comment by JudithAnn posted on A wander in the woods at 17/05/2009 - 16:33

JudithAnn
The K-m is a wonderful and powerful little camera. When you are with the guys with the big guns...sort of feel like ya haven't a chance. Then with some pratice and creative camera modes and know-how it is amazing how absolutely beautiful macro shots turn out.

Yes get yourself the camera...if your feeling a little intimadated by the K-m...do look at the X70...we have a feww people here on this site that are showing photo captured by the X70 and they are fantistic.

Sorry I do not know how to make a link????? but if you go to the main gallery and take note of what cameras are used ...you can find pics from the X70. Just another option for a beginner.

In you last photo, I loved the way the forground and the background was blurred. I am sure you were not thunder-struck on the object but rather on the tecnique you were using...especially since you were trying differnt things...THAT IS THE WAY TO LEARN & HAVE FUN!

Oh ya Heidi...welcome to the Pentax forum

Comment by JudithAnn posted on New to Photography: Opinions Wanted at 17/05/2009 - 16:28

Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo