JudithAnn

Joined: 1st April 2009

All Forum Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

All Forum Comments

JudithAnn
Man my favorites were the moon, snail, dandilyon gone to seed and castle. It is soo nice to see what others can do with the K-m...I am so glad you posted. Do not wait to use the other settings....go and try them....for fun.

I was surpised at what I could do!!! It was all new to me too.

youlearn so much by "playing around" with it all.

Do share more...I enjoyed these...ALOT!

As Ever JudithAnn

PS...The handsome chap looks dull beside that beautiful darling princess...she is a real princess...aint she????

Comment by JudithAnn posted on K-m opinions at 09/05/2009 - 02:02

JudithAnn
Comment Image


Holding On to Mom and Dad

Comment by JudithAnn posted on Meeting My Dad at 08/05/2009 - 03:51

JudithAnn
Comment Image


Mom and Dad and ME...Ashir

Comment by JudithAnn posted on Meeting My Dad at 08/05/2009 - 03:46

JudithAnn
Comment Image


Opinion on tinting please

Comment by JudithAnn posted on Meeting My Dad at 08/05/2009 - 03:42

JudithAnn
Comment Image


Trying to do a wee bit of tinting...does this picture seem natural enough?

Comment by JudithAnn posted on Meeting My Dad at 08/05/2009 - 03:40

JudithAnn
Thanks fellas....I have never cloned I do own photo shop...on a disk! Soooo maybe the time has come to make the plunge and become a a a a Photo-shopper.

Back in the day I would retake the shot...cover that window (thingy of light in the backgroung) and give more defination to the body of the face. That is if Albert(cat)would give another kissy rub???

On to the future Judith Ann.....Onward you MUST go!!!!

As Ever Judith Ann

Comment by JudithAnn posted on A New Black and White Protrait at 04/05/2009 - 13:50

JudithAnn
Comment Image


There I am finally doing something right...I have a full size picture...Oh by the way fellow..tell me what ya think of it???

Comment by JudithAnn posted on A New Black and White Protrait at 04/05/2009 - 05:13

JudithAnn
By the way, I used to live in Canada with my father, on the east coast - Fredericton, New Brunswick.
Let me say that while I was there, your people were the nicest i'd ever met. [/quote]
BY PAULY


Oh Pauly...That was nice to here... I grew-up in the Fredericton area, and I now live about two hours north from there. Even though it may not seem humble to say... I humbly say that it is true.

Here on the East Coast we are such 'down home folks'. You can often find that we treat stranges and fellow town folk the same.

Here on the Miramichi we have some extra-special programs for those in situations like Cris. Not just soup kitchen, but buddy programs and centers were free help is offered. Being as young as he is, he would be offer extented protection and care. In Canada all medicare is free, so anyone can be treated for anything including mental health

Oggy wrote:
My answer would be that I hope we never find
out.

Oggy, just the opposite is true... we need to hear and understand stand what has happened...we need to find out. It is only when we know, that we can help and prevent this sad state of affairs. It makes us stronger to know...not weaker.

Okay, okay...i have said a plenty.:
Like I said before...A picture is worth a thousand word! Pauly proves that!

Comment by JudithAnn posted on Environmental & Standard Portrait at 04/05/2009 - 04:55

JudithAnn
Don wrote:

I wonder what could be so bad theat the streets (and perhaps drugs) seemed like a better option..
Yes Don...Thanks a great question.
I have an answer...Beatings...confinment....sexual abuse....hate....degrading of charector...no one wanting or caring about you ....being used...the list can go on and on.

As a child you need first to be loved, you need someone to TRULY cherious you...without this foundation, life can often loose purpose. He has suffered, and as you said ...suffered something far worse then 'the street, and homelessness".

WOW PAULY...Look what a picture can evoke!!! His eyes were so 'tack sharp' A picture is worth a thoudsand words played out well in this stunning photo!

Comment by JudithAnn posted on Environmental & Standard Portrait at 03/05/2009 - 22:27

JudithAnn
Graig...
There is a beauty in a somewhat unpoised picture. I think the darling features of this child are priceless. As soon as I saw it, I wanted to know what he was thinking...his pleased look evokes a curious wonder. The skin tones are true and pleasing, I do agree with John, keep the eyes tack sharp...those eyes do not have to looking right at you, to capture it essence.

Nice to have such a photogentic subject....even if he has 'HIS OWN' moments. Kids...wonder and wows!!!

Comment by JudithAnn posted on Another of Chris at 03/05/2009 - 22:01

Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo