JudithAnn

Joined: 1st April 2009

All Forum Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

All Forum Comments

JudithAnn
scottie wrote:
Any one know where i can get a camera bag for this

Comment Image
Sure I can make you one!

Just need some scuba diving material, thread, velco and TaDaa..there you have it

Comment by JudithAnn posted on The perfect walk around lens!! at 17/05/2009 - 04:19

JudithAnn
Know what you mean....I'm loving it too.

Welcome aboard!!

Comment by JudithAnn posted on New Kid on the block. at 17/05/2009 - 04:16

JudithAnn
Oh no a LURKER....
Glad you turned yourself in.

Welcome

Comment by JudithAnn posted on Afternoon all at 17/05/2009 - 04:15

JudithAnn
Welcome indeed.

Comment by JudithAnn posted on Hi from Cheshire at 17/05/2009 - 04:13

JudithAnn
You and your wife sound like a great pentax team. Welcome aboard!

Comment by JudithAnn posted on Hello at 17/05/2009 - 04:12

JudithAnn
Welcome Roy...there are a few of us also...'getting on in years

Comment by JudithAnn posted on Hi Just to introduce myself! at 17/05/2009 - 04:11

JudithAnn
Wow third...That was so lovely. Thanks so much. I LOVED the zipped orange Malo...
Wonderful Judging and thank for helping me to get my proper sized pictures upload...you are all such nice fellows!!

Comment by JudithAnn posted on Fortnightly competition #15: Fruit at 16/05/2009 - 04:57

JudithAnn
"My oh My...is all this buzz over me",? said the little mouse peeking out from his tiny hole in the ground ....

"Why indeed it is over you", replied the owl.

"I have never been so popular", puffed the mouse, with great self importants

"Now that you are so popular and important, why don't you come out and make a fantastic speech" promted Owl.

With all the feelings of greatness the little mouse stepped out of his tiny whole. He took a deep breath of pride, looked up, and began to form the word. "I"

At that very second the owl swooped down, and with powerful claws scooped up the popular, important mouse....And had him for LUNCH!

Moral of the story.....

ALWAYS REMAIN HUMBLE:

Lovingly...As Ever JudithAnn

Comment by JudithAnn posted on Creative pictures with the K-M Camera at 13/05/2009 - 05:33

JudithAnn
Yes....I think it is a spirit of grace and caring that Don would express such a danger. It is kind of funny, because just today I was told that Child Porno sickos, do surf the web for any naked photos of children, then they take them add there own backgrounds and what nots...turn them into what ever it is they desire....

This is enough for me to feel the need to remove the pictures of my one year old grandbaby. I am not worried about me...per say, as in being found unfit!!1 I do not want to give any opportunity to any EVIL sources.

I am not offend Don...I did not full understand what Stefan meant when he expressed brave for sharing "Personal"photo....It is understood now Stefan...thank you so much for explaining.

For the record I did read the link Don....and I am not wanting to up for any debate...its okay, I can make my passion for photogrphy with many other subjects. My intent was only to show the yellow boots on a baby.... And the baby's attitude as captured by camera...but I think that in the light of some new wisdom, I will indeed enjoy that privately.

Oh Ya Fellows...thanks for the feed-back...I am pleased that you all thought the nursing photo was a winner...It was so tack sharp..was it not? The K-m is doing a mighty fine job for such a little guy in the world of the big brutes!!!!

Comment by JudithAnn posted on Creative pictures with the K-M Camera at 10/05/2009 - 02:20

JudithAnn
I agree with Stefan very brave posting such personal photos.Paul[/quote]Personal???? Are we speaking of the baby suckling on it mommy...or the toddler dressed only in boots?

I feel that a nursing pictures is very natural...it's done world wide by all mothers and babies...again here in Canada this is very acceptable for mommies to nurse thier children...public and private.

On the other hand it is recommened that our 1 year olds wear more then just boots!

Comment by JudithAnn posted on Creative pictures with the K-M Camera at 09/05/2009 - 22:06

Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo