johnboy-22

Joined: 29th March 2012

All Forum Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

All Forum Comments

johnboy-22
No, one handle rotates the head into portrait mode. The other one then works the same as the bottom lever to rotate the head for a panorama etc,

Comment by johnboy-22 posted on Tripod ball heads at 28/05/2012 - 07:20

johnboy-22
Don't think there is a L plate for the K5

Comment by johnboy-22 posted on Tripod ball heads at 27/05/2012 - 19:12

johnboy-22
When I put the tripod head into portrait mode the camera lens is parallel to the ground. I am then unable to tilt it up or down.

Comment by johnboy-22 posted on Tripod ball heads at 27/05/2012 - 19:11

johnboy-22
I have a giotto tripod with a 3 way pan & tilt head. When I change it to portrait mode I quite often find that the camera needs to point either up or down and the only way to do this is to alter one of the legs which can be quite precarious.

Would a ball head solve this problem.

Comment by johnboy-22 posted on Tripod ball heads at 27/05/2012 - 16:27

johnboy-22
Is monochrome the same as black and white as I also have a monochrome comp next year.

I am slightly confused as one judge told a couple of members to go and shoot black and white with there DSLR's. What is the difference between setting your camera to B&W and taking a colour picture and converting later

Comment by johnboy-22 posted on K5 Digital Filters - What has your's got? at 25/05/2012 - 20:28

johnboy-22
What was the project.

John

Comment by johnboy-22 posted on K-5 on its way, new to photography at 25/05/2012 - 19:42

johnboy-22
The 18-135 AF much quicker than the kx with the18-55 and 50-200. And much quieter.

Comment by johnboy-22 posted on Hello from Ayrshire! at 25/05/2012 - 17:02

johnboy-22
The 18-135 AF much quicker than the kx with the18-55 and 50-200.

Comment by johnboy-22 posted on Hello from Ayrshire! at 25/05/2012 - 16:51

johnboy-22
Must be hard to sprint and take pictures.

Comment by johnboy-22 posted on Hello from Ayrshire! at 25/05/2012 - 16:41

johnboy-22
I had the Kx and upgraded to the k5 18-135 and love it. Is that you at the Dam park.

Comment by johnboy-22 posted on Hello from Ayrshire! at 25/05/2012 - 16:30

Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo