jeeess1967

Joined: 25th August 2010

All Forum Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

All Forum Comments

jeeess1967
Beautiful one, snappy....good job....regards, jeeess

Comment by jeeess1967 posted on 2 LED torches and old leaf at 25/10/2011 - 09:29

jeeess1967
Great shot, i really like it snappy....regards jeeess

Comment by jeeess1967 posted on Rough and the Smooth at 17/10/2011 - 13:34

jeeess1967
Hi Nass, I really this shot of yours. good work....regards, jeeess

Comment by jeeess1967 posted on Lost on an apple at 08/10/2011 - 22:00

jeeess1967
Hi, I have an old Pentax 28-105 silver colour lens. Its my personal favourite. Got it at LCE for £ 49. It is sharp and colours are great. I think it is a great lens. regards, jeeess

Comment by jeeess1967 posted on pentax smc28-105mm opinions at 04/10/2011 - 09:53

jeeess1967
Hi Jeff, I know everyone acts in a manner which he/she feels is right and in the best interest of oneself. You too would be having a good reason to leave. But please weigh the pluses and the minuses. If you still find the minuses are on the higher side....Leave at once....and please come back when you find out that those were not your minuses, but others'. So come back to correct them, help them....regards jeeess

Comment by jeeess1967 posted on good bye at 27/09/2011 - 14:50

jeeess1967
Hi Martyn, A very genuine and sensible question. I have a pentax 18-55, 28-105 and a sigma 28-300. I have not tried a prime. I find my collection quite sufficient. Maybe i don't get the prime quality but i am happy and above all its very very convenient/comfortable. Tamron/Pentax 18-250, i understand is better than sigma....regards, jeeess

Comment by jeeess1967 posted on Do you REALLY need more lenses?! at 25/09/2011 - 14:46

jeeess1967
Nice colours....impressive....regards, jeeess

Comment by jeeess1967 posted on Autumn Spoils at 22/09/2011 - 17:46

jeeess1967
Hi, there is one ist dl for about £ 220. body with 18-55 and 50-200. let me know if interested. Condition is very good. Would be around only 4000-5000 actuations. regards jeeess

Comment by jeeess1967 posted on WANTED k100d / super or maybe *ist at 22/09/2011 - 17:45

jeeess1967
Hi, Can we know what makes you move from nikon to pentax. Welcome, regards, jeeess

Comment by jeeess1967 posted on Hello from India at 22/09/2011 - 17:41

jeeess1967
Hi Patrick, I too had and have this problem. But I did a few simple adjustments and the output got better. However, slight pruning is always required. I adjusted the contrast, brightness and sharpness in the camera. I started using the vivid setting. One more important point to remember is never trust the camera screen. A number of pics, which I thought had not come out well, were fine on the pc/laptop screen. Hope this helps at least a little. Regards, Jeeess

Comment by jeeess1967 posted on K-7 flat colour photos at 20/09/2011 - 15:26

Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo