good bye

Topic Lock(s)
  • Topic Locked - You will not be able to post to this topic. Thread straying

jeff0000

Link Posted 27/09/2011 - 13:24
This is going to be my very last post here I have see some very good photos on this site and some very good photographers I will name them at the end,
I have been as truthful as I could and not ment to upset any 1 so if I have sorry but still look at what I said and use it for the good of your shoots as 1 day you mite use it and get the shoot you need I realy like the site and the pentax make a lot of people wanted me to show my work I should not need 2 do this as I love photography and like 2 learn from this.
As you all no me as I hope truthful and rite 2 the point I wish you all every success with your photography and with what u all do , I flet that I had to say this as I didnít not want 2 just go

Thank you and good bye
playing firm but fair all the way

japers45

Link Posted 27/09/2011 - 13:26
Jeff- is there a reason why you have decided to log off for good?

johnriley

Link Posted 27/09/2011 - 13:28
I'm sorry you feel that people have misunderstood you Jeff, you don't have to go anywhere, but if you feel more comfortable taking a break then that is your decision.

You have our best wishes.
Best regards, John

jeff0000

Link Posted 27/09/2011 - 13:49
thank you john but i think not thank you again

In no order the best of the Pentax site

1 AxelLuther

2 davidtrout

3 DrOrloff

4 cardiff_gareth

5 Smeggypants
6. puma
7. Tim
8. Dodge69
9. womble
10. cabstar

thank you for the honour of your photo s
playing firm but fair all the way

Gwyn

Link Posted 27/09/2011 - 14:34
Jeff, I am sorry to read this. I hope you you will reconsider and perhaps just take a time out.

jeeess1967

Link Posted 27/09/2011 - 14:50
Hi Jeff, I know everyone acts in a manner which he/she feels is right and in the best interest of oneself. You too would be having a good reason to leave. But please weigh the pluses and the minuses. If you still find the minuses are on the higher side....Leave at once....and please come back when you find out that those were not your minuses, but others'. So come back to correct them, help them....regards jeeess
K-5, K-7 and K10D, Pentax 18-135 WR,18-55 WR,Pentax 28-105,Sigma 28-300, Sigma 28-80 (Macro) and Pentax 50-200 WR.

puma

Link Posted 27/09/2011 - 15:54
Just read this, I really thank you for putting me on that list Jeff! I think itís an honour, to be picked.
I donít know whatís happened but I do think you should have a time out as well, itís always sad to lose some one who is a member so please what ever it is just think again! maybe Just sleep on it and you know it does look different the next day.
my web site http://www.swilsonphotography.foliopic.com/
PPG link

davidtrout

Link Posted 27/09/2011 - 16:51
Do you really have to go Jeff? As the others have said, why not take time out to think it over. PUF has lost some highly valued members recenty which is a great pity.
David
PPG: http://www.pentaxphotogallery.com/artists/davidtrout

arto

Link Posted 04/10/2011 - 15:21
Save me from forum drama queens ...
www.siskinpress.co.uk

bwlchmawr

Link Posted 04/10/2011 - 17:19
Hey Jeff, one of the strengths of the forum is its "overseas" contributors.

As David said above, there have been too many highly valued members lost to us recently for you to be added to the list. I beg you to reconsider.
Best wishes,

Andrew

"These places mean something and it's the job of a photographer to figure-out what the hell it is."
Robert Adams
"The camera doesn't make a bit of difference.† All of them can record what you are seeing.† But, you have to SEE."
Ernst Hass
My website: http://www.ephotozine.com/user/bwlchmawr-199050 http://s927.photobucket.com/home/ADC3440/index
https://www.flickr.com/photos/78898196@N05

rustytheclown

Link Posted 07/10/2011 - 12:43
Jeff,
I for one think that if you are going to be offended by the comments people make about your shots you shouldn't post them. While I welcome people leaving positive remarks about my pictures it is constructive criticism that I find most useful.
Regards
Russ.

"There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs"
Ansel Adams

Algernon

Link Posted 07/10/2011 - 13:54
Most of the complaints he got were that he WOULDN'T post
any of HIS photos, but heavily criticised other peoples etc
Half Man... Half Pentax ... Half Cucumber

Pentax K-1 + K-5 and some other stuff

Algi

lemmy

Link Posted 09/10/2011 - 23:23
arto wrote:
Save me from forum drama queens ...

Exactly.
lemmy
My Home Pages, Cartoons and Videos

Don

Link Posted 10/10/2011 - 15:54
RE "Drama Queens" comments...

In many businesses around here and probably everywhere you'll see signs that say "If you loved our service (or food or product etc) tell all your friends. If you didn't, please tell us"

I think when someones does ya'll the service of telling you why they've left the room... the site operators and patrons should simply try to learn from what went wrong. Bashing someone behind their backs after they leave the room, reflects on you as well.
Fired many shots. Didn't kill anything.

Mike-P

Link Posted 10/10/2011 - 16:06
Don wrote:
Bashing someone behind their backs after they leave the room, reflects on you as well.

I would have been more inclined to agree had the OP not posted a comment on another thread within a week of declaring to the world this was to be his last post.
. My Flickr
Topic Lock(s)
  • Topic Locked - You will not be able to post to this topic. Thread straying