jeeess1967

Joined: 25th August 2010

All Forum Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

All Forum Comments

jeeess1967
Hi, sorry to sound too less knowledgeable. What is this big-stopper please. Regards, Jeeess

Comment by jeeess1967 posted on Big Stopper at 27/12/2011 - 21:38

jeeess1967
I really liked Opethian's idea. I am sure it will work. What more proof would he need to get convinced that Pentax are the best....Ask him if needs a plastic toy or a real camera....if he says real....he will come to Pentax. Regards, Jeeess

Comment by jeeess1967 posted on What Camera? at 22/12/2011 - 17:40

jeeess1967
Welcome. I am sure you will undoubtedly enjoy the forum. We have great people in here. regards, jeeess

Comment by jeeess1967 posted on Well, I'm new here.... at 22/12/2011 - 17:31

jeeess1967
Same to you too Shaun. regards, Jeeess

Comment by jeeess1967 posted on To you all at 21/12/2011 - 15:39

jeeess1967
Thanks John. Encouraging. Regards, Jeeess

Comment by jeeess1967 posted on Insight into Future Pentax Products at 20/12/2011 - 11:04

jeeess1967
Hi John, I can see sales coming....like they say in spirituality....'the moment you are aware that you are unaware, you are aware'....You have admitted John, now you will overcome the indecision....regards, jeeess

Comment by jeeess1967 posted on The Curse of Indecision at 16/12/2011 - 14:48

jeeess1967
Belated Happy Birthday Mark. Hope you had a great day. Have a great life. regards, jeeess

Comment by jeeess1967 posted on It's my 40th birthday... at 14/12/2011 - 10:57

jeeess1967
hi, seems to be a memory card problem. did you try with a different memory card? regards, jeeess

Comment by jeeess1967 posted on What happened in Edinburgh tonight at 11/12/2011 - 00:36

jeeess1967
I too am quite happy with what I have at present. I don't have a prime though. regards Jeeess

Comment by jeeess1967 posted on Ultimate collection of lenses that you would like at 07/12/2011 - 13:55

jeeess1967
Hi, I have a Sigma 28-300 which is pretty good and the range is nice too. Since I don't have the Pentax 55-300, I can't compare the two.
Regards, Jeeess

Comment by jeeess1967 posted on Telephoto zoom lens - any suggestions? at 07/12/2011 - 12:18

Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo