jeeess1967

Joined: 25th August 2010

All Forum Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

All Forum Comments

jeeess1967
Hi, I earlier had 18-55 and 50-200 non WR versions. Now I have both the lenses in WR. IMO the WR versions are better. I find the 50-200 WR too good.

Regards,

jeeess

Comment by jeeess1967 posted on 18-55 50-200 Pentax Kit Lens. at 29/11/2011 - 17:32

jeeess1967
Hi Jamal, I had earlier bought this lens and returned it after 2-3 days. I found the pics too soft. I found the sigma 28-300 (old one) a much better performer. 18-55 is a nice wide angle lens and 50-200 is medium tele. I found Pentax 50-200 WR, which I bought recently from one of our PU members, is simply superb. I would recommend having 18-55 and 50-200 instead of 18-200. This is my impression....regards jeeess

Comment by jeeess1967 posted on Tamron AF 18-200mm 3,5-6,3 XR Di at 26/11/2011 - 12:41

jeeess1967
Hi, I bought a Tamron 18-200 lens and returned it as I found the performance too soft for me. I found Pentax 50-200 WR a great lens. With K-5 I would recommend a 18-135 WR or a 50-200 WR. These two lenses justify the K-5 WR body. Regards, Jeeess

Comment by jeeess1967 posted on Tamron 18-200 vs Pentax 18-135? at 21/11/2011 - 14:47

jeeess1967
Hi, Really stunning....I don't think I am eligible enough (skill-wise) to enter....regards, jeeess

Comment by jeeess1967 posted on National Geographic photo contest & sample entries at 21/11/2011 - 14:44

jeeess1967
Hi, i too did not remember to/bother to....regards, jeeess

Comment by jeeess1967 posted on Time for change at 19/11/2011 - 20:08

jeeess1967
Hi wolsit, welcome to our family and i am sure you will find the family members really caring....regards, jeeess

Comment by jeeess1967 posted on Hi everybody at 17/11/2011 - 15:32

jeeess1967
Table and tripod....then seven legs????

Comment by jeeess1967 posted on Collector's Item at 17/11/2011 - 12:39

jeeess1967
Hi, I have never used the 18-135s and 18-125s. But yes, I can talk about Pentax 18-55 and 50-200 WR lenses. I have a K-7 and I have used both the lenses on it. I found the 18-55 WR to be somewhat soft on the K-7. The 50-200 WR, which I bought from one of the PU members, is simply fabulous. Real real sharp. The only down side is that it is a bit slow in less light. But I am too happy with the purchase. I was too serious for WR lenses with which I need not be bothered about the weather. I use my K10D with 18-55 WR and K-7 with 50-200 WR. I am happy....regards, Jeeess

Comment by jeeess1967 posted on Any advice on Pentax 18-135mm -v- Sigma 18-125mm at 11/11/2011 - 13:19

jeeess1967
Fabulous set Mark, it really is....regards, jeeess

Comment by jeeess1967 posted on A Few from Last Week - More Added at 11/11/2011 - 09:47

jeeess1967
Nice set Steve....regards, jeeess

Comment by jeeess1967 posted on Margam deer at 09/11/2011 - 11:08

Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo