jeeess1967

Joined: 25th August 2010

All Forum Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

All Forum Comments

jeeess1967
Sounds like Ricoh take over will do some good for Pentax brand. The chat has been a positive one. K-9 is fine, but going by the set trend, K-3 seems obvious and sensible. Regards, Jeeess

Comment by jeeess1967 posted on Pentax Q and other bits of info. at 16/09/2011 - 15:20

jeeess1967
Hi Mark, Superb shots....too impressed....regards jeeess

Comment by jeeess1967 posted on Holiday Snaps at 16/09/2011 - 09:48

jeeess1967
As someone had pointed out, Ricoh are not buying Pentax to kill it. I dont see a good reason to change the Pentax name as this is an established name.

regards,

jeeess

Comment by jeeess1967 posted on Pentax's future: Is the writing on the wall? at 10/09/2011 - 16:33

jeeess1967
Hi dear friends, i had been on a holiday to lake districts, blackpool, york, etc.... here are two sets of pics taken during the holiday....links are below....hope you enjoy....regards, jeeess

https://picasaweb.google.com/116502599366755379212/August162011
https://picasaweb.google.com/116502599366755379212/August16201102



K-7 and K10D, pentax 18-55 WR,Pentax 28-105 and Sigma 28-300

Comment by jeeess1967 posted on recent pics at 23/08/2011 - 16:53

jeeess1967
Hi dear friends, i had been on a holiday to lake districts, blackpool, york, etc.... here are two sets of pics taken during the holiday....paste the link on your browser and view....hope you enjoy....regards, jeeess

https://picasaweb.google.com/116502599366755379212/August162011

https://picasaweb.google.com/116502599366755379212/August16201102

Comment by jeeess1967 posted on lake districts holiday pics at 16/08/2011 - 12:25

jeeess1967
Hi Blaze, Yes, i have used this lens. I had it for about a week and returned it. I find sigma 28-300 a much better lens. I bought sigma as i could not afford the tammy 18-250. The tammy 18-200 is not good at all....pictures are not sharp....too soft to say....that's my view....regards jeeess

Comment by jeeess1967 posted on TAMRON 18-200mm 3,5-6,3 XR Di II Pentax at 01/08/2011 - 14:31

jeeess1967
Hey Karma,

I am really liking your IR. By now you would have kindled the passions of many in this forum for IR. Good job....

Regards,

Jeeess

Comment by jeeess1967 posted on Yet more IR - the weird ones at 15/07/2011 - 16:45

jeeess1967
Hi puma, 3 first and then 2 for me. Great shots. Regards, Jeeess

Comment by jeeess1967 posted on need help again please at 14/07/2011 - 09:31

jeeess1967
Hi Jeff, Nice question and a nice reply too by John. First part of the reply is very important in the philosophical/spiritual angle. Our mind keeps making images all the time and we take them for real....that too with out a camera....regards, jeeess

Comment by jeeess1967 posted on What do you really enjoy to photograph at 13/07/2011 - 14:23

jeeess1967
Hi friends,

I have for sale my Pentax-K7 with Pentax 18-55 WR lens, a battery and a charger. Just around 700 actuations. As new. I bought it from a canon loyalist. Its a great camera but I want to upgrade to k-5. I have no box, receipts, warranty etc as i did not get these from the person i bought it from. Can inspect before buying. My asking price is £ 575. I have, after buying, attached a UV lens filter and lcd protector.

Also on sale is my Pentax-k10D with Pentax 28-105 silver colour lens, with two batteries and a charger. In very good condition. Its shutter count should be around 15000. I am asking £ 250 for the k10d.

No guarantee please as i am not a shopseller. Can inspect the cameras before purchase. If both are taken by a single buyer i can give for £ 775. This is my lowest price. For collection only from London. Pl PM if interested.

Regards,

Jeeess

Comment by jeeess1967 posted on FS: Pentax K-7 at 30/06/2011 - 13:40

Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo