jeeess1967

Joined: 25th August 2010

All Forum Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

All Forum Comments

jeeess1967
Hi, Really well taken shots. regards, jeeess

Comment by jeeess1967 posted on 2011 fireworks at 09/11/2011 - 11:06

jeeess1967
Hi, I agree with John. Now coming back to the thread....FIst I had an IST DL, sold it and bought a K10D and a K20D. Then gave away the K20D and bought a K7. Now I have a K10D and a K7 with a Pentax 18-55 WR, Pentax 28-105, Sigma 28-300 and a Pentax 50-200 WR. I am happy with all the stuff. My K10D produces a little slanted shots and I am now used to making adjustments while clicking. No problems at all. Thanks Pentax for great products....regards, Jeeess

Comment by jeeess1967 posted on Pentax woes, tell us about yours. at 08/11/2011 - 20:35

jeeess1967
Hi Fritz, I feel you could have managed better shots with such a beautiful girl. 2nd from the first lot and the last one of second lot for me....regards, jeeess

Comment by jeeess1967 posted on Girl with no name at 06/11/2011 - 23:33

jeeess1967
Hi snappy, You have an A Star from me for this. I really love it. Regards, Jeeess

Comment by jeeess1967 posted on Tonight's sunset at 06/11/2011 - 23:28

jeeess1967
Hi Charlotte, Entering a competition will certainly give you something to think about....try it....regards jeeess

Comment by jeeess1967 posted on Hitting a brick wall at 04/11/2011 - 09:42

jeeess1967
Hi friends, I have a Metz AF-4P flash. I have no idea about using a flash. I just popped it on my K-7 and also K10D and it fires only once and sometimes twice and then does not respond. Are there any settings that I have to make in the camera? Pl help....I am clueless....Regards Jeeess

Comment by jeeess1967 posted on problem with Metz AF 4P flash at 02/11/2011 - 18:00

jeeess1967
Hi vic, I saw a Tamron 18-250 at cex.co.uk. It is a used lens. I was quoted £ 160 which I think is a great bargain. I am not buying this as I have a 28-300 sigma and now somewhat financially tight....you could give it a try....regards, jeeess

Comment by jeeess1967 posted on 18-250mm lenses at 30/10/2011 - 13:52

jeeess1967
Quite a motivated nikonian it appears....

Comment by jeeess1967 posted on Best Halloween costume ever ? at 28/10/2011 - 15:46

jeeess1967
No.5 is good. I agree with aliengrove. Wider lens would have made the shots a pleasure to view. nice effort. regards, jeeess

Comment by jeeess1967 posted on York Minster at 25/10/2011 - 14:38

jeeess1967
nice set....regards jeeess

Comment by jeeess1967 posted on Bahamian Dawn... (Image heavy) at 25/10/2011 - 09:31

Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo