jeeess1967

Joined: 25th August 2010

All Forum Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

All Forum Comments

jeeess1967
Art can be said to be basically form and content. When we photograph, there is content and we try to give the content a form, we think is most appropriate or which best expresses ourselves. So photography is an art if you put your brain into how the output has got to be.

Regards,

Jeeess

Comment by jeeess1967 posted on Is Photography Too Arty Farty??? at 05/01/2012 - 22:19

jeeess1967
JohnX, Well said. Only such remarks (I'll continue to wait and see if Pentax bring out a camera that replaces me in the equation, as I'm the cause of the bad photos I take, not the kit) help me save my money and not go in for the k-5. I have a k-10d and k-7 and i am presently happy with them.

Regards,

jeeess

Comment by jeeess1967 posted on K-5 discontinued? at 04/01/2012 - 15:53

jeeess1967
Piotro, Truly great shots. regards, jeeess

Comment by jeeess1967 posted on My birds collection at 04/01/2012 - 13:50

jeeess1967
Hi, Mark is right. The moment I saw the first shot i thought it would have been better is it was a bit darker. Your darker version is great....regards, jeeess

Comment by jeeess1967 posted on Scarborough Harbour By Night at 02/01/2012 - 12:18

jeeess1967
Friends, I take this opportunity to wish you all a great 2012. May all your dreams come true. May all of you prosper and succeed in all your endeavors. And may Pentax overtake all other brands and be No.1.

Regards

Jeeess

Comment by jeeess1967 posted on Happy New Year 2012 at 01/01/2012 - 02:43

jeeess1967
Great shots Puma....regards, jeeess

Comment by jeeess1967 posted on Shots with the Sigma Telephoto zoom lens - 150 mm - 500 mm - F/5.0-6.3 at 30/12/2011 - 16:46

jeeess1967
Hi and welcome, looking forward to seeing your deep forest pics....regards, jeeess

Comment by jeeess1967 posted on Hi from Sweden. at 29/12/2011 - 16:13

jeeess1967
Great sets....regards jeeess

Comment by jeeess1967 posted on Fairburn Ings Meet Today at 28/12/2011 - 17:16

jeeess1967
Nice set cliff....regards, jeeess

Comment by jeeess1967 posted on Is it still Autumn? at 28/12/2011 - 17:14

jeeess1967
Thanks a ton puma. regards jeeess

Comment by jeeess1967 posted on Big Stopper at 28/12/2011 - 00:01

Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo