All Forum Comments
Comment by Aitch53 posted on None dirty word astro! at 17/08/2024 - 11:12
If I had to guess, I'd say it was the Spud Nebula.
Comment by Aitch53 posted on None dirty word astro! at 15/08/2024 - 13:54
...
The second one is a double cable release intended for bellows and a special bellows macro lens.
Comment by Aitch53 posted on Mechanical shutter release cable at 04/09/2023 - 13:20
I also have a copy of a story about an exploding Christmas pudding that someone posted to the old Guardian forum years ago, if anyone would like to read that? And I'm allowed to post it...
Comment by Aitch53 posted on Another pointless thread at 12/02/2023 - 10:18
[quote="MeriiamWebster"]
Etymology
German, from pumpern to break wind + Nickel goblin; from its reputed indigestibility[/quote]Enjoy!
Comment by Aitch53 posted on Another pointless thread at 17/12/2022 - 13:33
Re-chargables seem to last a lot longer too.
Comment by Aitch53 posted on Low battery icon for old Pentax Optio E60 at 16/10/2022 - 07:59
Well spotted and captured, can't remember last time I saw one. Sad, used to be common.
Comment by Aitch53 posted on Song Thrush in Yorkshire, UK at 14/07/2022 - 16:19
Comment by Aitch53 posted on Proud Parent at 03/06/2022 - 16:15
Comment by Aitch53 posted on Simple bodge to use IR remote from behind camera at 01/06/2022 - 17:12
Comment by Aitch53 posted on Anthrenus Verbasci at 10/03/2022 - 21:48

