All Forum Comments
Comment by Aiki posted on my countryside at 15/06/2010 - 19:43
Oh how much easier it would be to write "Big Mnt" Yes, Welsh is really a tricky lng.
Damning with faint praise! But fair enough.
Yes, overall it is nice set. There are some that I like better and some that are not very special for me.
Comment by Aiki posted on Tintinhull Garden, Somt. at 15/06/2010 - 19:27
PS. May I ask: from where does your name Bwichmawr come?
It is a really hard to spell it and I imagine, even more hard to pronounce ????
Comment by Aiki posted on Tintinhull Garden, Somt. at 15/06/2010 - 12:01
I was thinking of a more global ban that would force people away from the obvious, banal, tired, hackneyed, boring, and predictable in order to focus attention on the real potential of the amazing medium that is photography.
Bans are never welcomed. It is easier to skip looking at the pics that are boring and banal for you, than to ban.
The same way you could ban boring tourist pics with "ME and my FAM/FRIEND before an interesting site" (so that the interesting site is not even seen on the pic)
You cant take away the great happiness from people
But you always can ban yourself taking such pics
Its quite healthy way
Comment by Aiki posted on Banned subject matter at 15/06/2010 - 11:37
Dandelions everywhere, medaows, street edges, gardens....

exif:
date taken: 17.May 2010
Pentax 20D
Sigma 70-300 APO DG Macro
Exp 1/350
F nr 8
ISO 800 (must have forgotten)
resize in Gimp
Comment by Aiki posted on Entries for Fortnightly Competition # 42 - Local Flora at 24/05/2010 - 08:05
Comment by Aiki posted on Pictures for kitchen at 21/05/2010 - 13:28
Comment by Aiki posted on Discussion - 'Water of Life at 15/05/2010 - 19:14
Sry, this is not a photography comment
eee....the first does not work for me either.
The one ment for Kris is better
Comment by Aiki posted on Centre of attraction and one of the ensemble at 15/05/2010 - 19:07
But I also think that the first one can be a bit improved. I would cut away bit from left and a bit more from top. Balance will be better and the arche of the tree branch will come out better.
Of course nothing to do with the people all walking out of the pic but this is even funny


I have never been to such places and it looks so great - it makes me to wish visiting that part of world.