Aiki

Joined: 6th March 2008

All Forum Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

All Forum Comments

Aiki
Lets start

Comment by Aiki posted on Comments, Fortnightly Comp #45 DELICATE at 24/06/2010 - 08:36

Aiki
DELICATE - key words: fragile, tender, subtle.
Express it with the subject of photo, as well as with PP.
Is it glass, flower, people, still-life, memories, touch, feeling, abstract - let your fantacy fly.

Pentax cameras
exif included with the pic (avoid saving for web, that might loose the data)
:!ic-s taken from now until 6pm UK time Wednesday 7. July 2010

Good Light and good moments!

Comment by Aiki posted on Entries for Forthightlycomp #45 DELICATE at 24/06/2010 - 08:35

Aiki
Oh, no !!! What have you done !!!
I was sure, this will not be my round and I even forgot to check the PUF yesterday ! Just very busy week for me. I even will read through your judement later.

Thanks JudithAnn, and others !
I really hoped, that Lilly will win (it would have kept the cup in the hands of ladies) , but I see, this is matter of taste

My god, I must give a next theme now !!!! Uhh !

Comment by Aiki posted on ENTRIES for Fortnight Comp #44 FOOD!! at 24/06/2010 - 07:23

Aiki
Hei James, wou are VERY WELCOME to enter

I do have my fav among the pics already And I cant say it is on a bad level ! Not everyone is ready for taking pics for magazines (or they would do it for some time already), but everybody can give a try to do his/her best ! And the judges duty is to show people the goods and bads of the photos. In a friendly but honest way. Thats it ! The way to learn and do better next time ! PS. The judge isnt professional usually either - so it is a way to learn too.

Believe, it isnt so simple as to just say: bullshit

My own pic: wasnt taken for comp originally, neither for magazine I just couldnt see Judith Ann sitting on burning coal I happen to still remember the feeling
Sry for not a proffessional shot, I doubt if I ever can do some

Comment by Aiki posted on DISCUSSION for Comp #44 Food at 22/06/2010 - 08:07

Aiki
Hyram wrote:

Good to see Lilly back and on top form
+1

Comment by Aiki posted on DISCUSSION for Comp #44 Food at 21/06/2010 - 20:59

Aiki
For hungry moment

Comment Image


date: June 13, 2010 at 1.47pm EST
Camera: Pentax K20D
Exposure: 0.011 sec (1/90)
Aperture: f/5.6
Focal Length: 28.1 mm
ISO Speed: 1600

Comment by Aiki posted on ENTRIES for Fortnight Comp #44 FOOD!! at 18/06/2010 - 14:39

Aiki
Oh poor Judith, you must be totally hungry already

Comment by Aiki posted on DISCUSSION for Comp #44 Food at 18/06/2010 - 14:35

Aiki
I am not planning anything ...but if you have too few work to do, then I can add sth to your light burden

We have to eat every day (what a nuicance ) - so it is possible to take pic every day, even if it is only a sandwitch.
Of course, getting a GOOD pic isnt that simple

Comment by Aiki posted on DISCUSSION for Comp #44 Food at 17/06/2010 - 08:36

Aiki
cant see ????

Comment by Aiki posted on water fall at 15/06/2010 - 19:56

Aiki
I like the textures and colors.
The rust and rotten wood are good matherials

I wish the closest part of the screw was pin sharp too.

Comment by Aiki posted on Slate Truck at 15/06/2010 - 19:53

Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo