Steep

Joined: 2nd August 2011

All Forum Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

All Forum Comments

Steep
It's confusingly written but yes it does seem that they're doing the three for £849.

Comment by Steep posted on K3 + da 35 f2.4 + flu card for £849 at 10/05/2014 - 12:56

Steep
Been there done that


mind you... a second body might...

Comment by Steep posted on K-3, Flucard and BG5 grip bundle only £939 at SRS at 09/05/2014 - 20:42

Steep
gtis wrote:
bforbes wrote:
Steep wrote:
I've been looking for a viewfinder to adapt for my MX-1 but they're silly money, never thought of a red dot finder, nice one
How do you fit anything to a MX-1 without a hotshoe fitting?
Jubilee clips
lolololol

I'll find a way, it won't be jubilee clips but double sided tape is possible, either to fit directly or to fit a basic hotshoe.

Comment by Steep posted on K5 and lens at 09/05/2014 - 20:06

Steep
And another, thanks for the heads up!

Comment by Steep posted on £100 OFF NEW HD 1.4x Converter - Clifton Cameras at 09/05/2014 - 20:03

Steep
Gah! you had my hopes up there I could buy a grip for £50

Comment by Steep posted on K-3, Flucard and BG5 grip bundle only £939 at SRS at 09/05/2014 - 20:03

Steep
I've been looking for a viewfinder to adapt for my MX-1 but they're silly money, never thought of a red dot finder, nice one

Comment by Steep posted on K5 and lens at 08/05/2014 - 21:36

Steep
Sorry, I missed your post here. I'm glad it arrived safely

t7er, top chap great to deal with, recommended!

Comment by Steep posted on FS: Sigma 150-500 APO HSM at 07/05/2014 - 17:39

Steep
Some brilliant architecture too, the light bulb staircase is inspired!

Comment by Steep posted on Stunning staircases at 01/05/2014 - 18:05

Steep
DSG have been "rationalising" their stock levels for some time. Walk into a PCWorld today and it's like a wasteland compared to what they used to be. I guess they are concentrating on stock they can move quickly and make the most profit on.

Comment by Steep posted on DA35 f2.4 AL at 29/04/2014 - 20:08

Steep
davidstorm wrote:
I know a lot's been said already, but I'd be interested in views on whether the DA*300 plus TC produces better IQ than DA*300 alone and cropping, bearing in mind it will be used primarily on the K-3.
I'm reading with interest as I have exactly the same questions.

Comment by Steep posted on HD PENTAX DA AF 1.4X AW Rear Converter at 28/04/2014 - 22:09

Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo