Steep

Joined: 2nd August 2011

All Forum Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

All Forum Comments

Steep
Well that's true of course, bit of brain fade there

It's just that I'm going boggle eyed looking for an additional all rounder lens and there are one or two that might fit the bill which don't seem to be available unstabilised. I'd hate to spend the money on one only to find the lens and camera didn't get on.

Comment by Steep posted on Stabilised lens or not? at 04/08/2011 - 21:18

Steep
Would I be right in thinking that a lens with built in stabilisation and a camera with built in stabilisation (K-r) would be a bad combination?

At the very least overkill but more likely the two systems would end up fighting each other?

Comment by Steep posted on Stabilised lens or not? at 04/08/2011 - 20:32

Steep
Pfft! not a diamond in sight

Comment by Steep posted on Who would like a gold lens? at 04/08/2011 - 15:43

Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo