MikeyJay

Joined: 30th September 2012

All Forum Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

All Forum Comments

MikeyJay
Guess who is due to become an owner of one of these babies next week?

Am I happy or what?

Comment by MikeyJay posted on Pentax K1000 at 06/10/2012 - 17:45

MikeyJay
Some of these buggers make me laugh! Every piece of kit I have EVER sold on Ebay has been fit for purpose and in good condition. What da hell are these people smoking?

Comment by MikeyJay posted on An Optimistic Seller at 04/10/2012 - 16:45

MikeyJay
Hello! I can get by in French but no more. I could move to France and survive with what I know of the language.

Comment by MikeyJay posted on Un grand bonjour de France at 04/10/2012 - 16:42

MikeyJay
I've been experimenting with a home made pinhole lens today, just a spare body cap with a bit of DIY done to it. I will post my pic in the gallery soon as I can! It's pretty exiting stuff. LiveView is a help!

Comment by MikeyJay posted on Pinhole photography at 04/10/2012 - 16:13

MikeyJay
Check out the picture of the pocket watch in the gallery! My Chinon 50mm captured that!

Comment by MikeyJay posted on Chinon lenses at 04/10/2012 - 11:30

MikeyJay
Fixed my lousy spelling mate!

Comment by MikeyJay posted on Chinon lenses at 04/10/2012 - 09:33

MikeyJay
If I could take just one lens, it would be a Zeiss Biotar 50/58mm adapted for the PK mount.

Comment by MikeyJay posted on If you could only take one lens.. at 04/10/2012 - 09:12

MikeyJay
I have a Chinon 50mm F1.7 and a Chinon 28mm F2, both pretty good lenses for what I paid for them (Nothing and £10.00 respectively) and I would just like to know if anyone else has experience of these lenses?

Comment by MikeyJay posted on Chinon lenses at 04/10/2012 - 09:07

MikeyJay
We had a blast this year. I was stuck downstairs in Living Munchkin operating the sound console. After working for almost four days straight setting up the show! BTW David, I will let you know if I need a 50mm

Comment by MikeyJay posted on Hiya people!!! at 03/10/2012 - 07:49

MikeyJay
I'm one of the team behind UK Games Expo

Comment by MikeyJay posted on Hiya people!!! at 02/10/2012 - 20:14

Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo