jemx99

Joined: 21st January 2012

All Forum Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

All Forum Comments

jemx99
JAK wrote:
Pentax's new big thing is focus peaking and improved microdrive support for the *istDS. Who the heck would be interested?
People with a *istDS!

Comment by jemx99 posted on K-1 firmware update 1.4 at 12/11/2016 - 16:47

jemx99
If Pentax can offer older models new features through a firmware update then they should, just think of the brownie points they would win from loyal owners and incentives to potential new owners. Obviously they cannot always do this for various reasons e.g. physical restrictions but I think if they can then they should! Getting focus peaking to a Q sounds a great upgrade which must have pleased owners no end.

Comment by jemx99 posted on K-1 firmware update 1.4 at 12/11/2016 - 13:55

jemx99
DOIK wrote:
I sense another Hitler parody LINK

John
Hitler changes brand then looses the war, let that be a lesson to anyone thinking of jumping ship!

Comment by jemx99 posted on K-30 random exposure failure issue at 08/11/2016 - 18:59

jemx99
Lovely shots!

Comment by jemx99 posted on North Shields at dawn at 03/11/2016 - 21:35

jemx99
Excellent shots, I especially like 4, 6 & 12!

Comment by jemx99 posted on Big Night Out in Leeds at 03/11/2016 - 21:33

jemx99
At first I preferred number two but after comparing the two shots for a while I changed my mind to number one. I would just lighten a few highlights (the foam) but overall it's quite nice especially the sky. Even though I prefer number 1 number 2 is still quite nice and Possibly more natural?

Comment by jemx99 posted on Same but Different? at 03/11/2016 - 21:07

jemx99
Great shots, numbers 1 & 3 for me!

Comment by jemx99 posted on Gloomy Sunday at 31/10/2016 - 13:21

jemx99
Great shots as always, I especially like numbers 7 & 8, great characters, and number 9!

Comment by jemx99 posted on New Street Strangers at 30/10/2016 - 11:26

jemx99
K10D wrote:
There's technical merit in this shot. The post, wire fence and wall work really well to put a photographer "in" the image.

Also well framed or cropped with the hedge/tree line descending into the image from the right top corner to finish two thirds into the image.
As K10D and John says great technical shot but also pleasing on the eye too!

I think those sheep are saying "is that a Pentax that guy is using?"

Comment by jemx99 posted on Posing Sheep - Emley Moor, W. Yorkshire '16 at 23/10/2016 - 08:40

jemx99
Beautiful - especially number 3!

Comment by jemx99 posted on Fall in The Rockies. at 20/10/2016 - 19:34

Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo