Big Night Out in Leeds
Posted 03/11/2016 - 13:01
Link
All as good as ever but #5 steals the show
Cheers
Brian.
LBA is good for you, a Lens a day helps you work, rest and play.
Brian.
LBA is good for you, a Lens a day helps you work, rest and play.
Posted 03/11/2016 - 16:58
Link
2 and 6 for me but a good original set
'Photography...it remembers little things, long after you have forgotten....' (Aaron Siskind)
Posted 03/11/2016 - 21:33
Link
Excellent shots, I especially like 4, 6 & 12!
Posted 04/11/2016 - 09:09
Link
I like the simplicity of them all but #5 gets my vote - it really holds my attention trying to work out what it is !
Posted 05/11/2016 - 13:34
Link
1, 6, 12! Oo they're very nice!
Gareth Williams ARPS
My outfit: K1ii - Pentax D FA 24-70mm f2.8 - Pentax DA* 300mm f4 - Pentax modified DA* 60-250mm f4 - Irix 15mm Firefly - Pentax FA 35mm - FA 50mm f1.4 - Tamron SP 90mm macro - Pentax AF 540 FGZ II
Welsh Photographer
Flickr
Instagram
My PPG
Foundation NFT
My outfit: K1ii - Pentax D FA 24-70mm f2.8 - Pentax DA* 300mm f4 - Pentax modified DA* 60-250mm f4 - Irix 15mm Firefly - Pentax FA 35mm - FA 50mm f1.4 - Tamron SP 90mm macro - Pentax AF 540 FGZ II
Welsh Photographer
Flickr
My PPG
Foundation NFT
Posted 05/11/2016 - 20:59
Link
Thanks all for thoughts and comments on these... much appreciated...
Best
Best
Posted 06/11/2016 - 19:55
Link
Thanks both...
Best
Best
Posted 06/11/2016 - 21:14
Link
A really creative and interesting set of images, high quality and inspiring.
5, 6 and 12 really stand out for me. I also like all of the others except number 3, which I don't quite 'get', but it would be boring if we all liked the same things!
Regards
David
5, 6 and 12 really stand out for me. I also like all of the others except number 3, which I don't quite 'get', but it would be boring if we all liked the same things!
Regards
David
Posted 28/11/2016 - 16:52
Link
Great shots. Haha not what I expected from the title!
Posted 28/11/2016 - 19:47
Link
Bill, I think No 1 and No 6 would look nice in B&W, have you tried it?
K3, K50
Only doin' it for fun
Only doin' it for fun
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


1357 posts
14 years
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
All thoughts, comments, observations etc. gratefully received as ever...
Best
Immersive
BillWardPhotography
Instagram
Facebook