jemx99

Joined: 21st January 2012

All Forum Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

All Forum Comments

jemx99
Things are getting TOO expensive!

Comment by jemx99 posted on K1 or K3ii at 07/04/2017 - 22:45

jemx99
AlJones2402 wrote:
Great selection again. Always enjoy your portraits. 🖒
Ditto!

Number 5 is my favourite!

Comment by jemx99 posted on Film Street Stranger Portraits at 25/02/2017 - 10:03

jemx99
Great shots of a lovely place - looks very cold!

Comment by jemx99 posted on A winters drive around at 03/02/2017 - 22:30

jemx99
There's a few things I'm not sure about. So for APS-c we have the K70 and the eventual K3 replacement then this the KP, is this meant meant to sit between the other two it is it a model on its own? It's seems the KP does not have a front control wheel apart from the large one fitted to the front of the body, does this control shutter speed etc? Dust proof and drip proof, is this the same level of water protection that the models have?
It's all very exciting!

Comment by jemx99 posted on New 'KP' more of a K5/K3 than an entry model at 25/01/2017 - 19:26

jemx99
BruceStrachan wrote:
That it sold on ebay?
Oh good.

Comment by jemx99 posted on K3 & battery grip for sale at 21/01/2017 - 19:03

jemx99
BruceStrachan wrote:
Sold for £520 plus postage on ebay....
Nice doing business with ya...
What are you trying to say??

Comment by jemx99 posted on K3 & battery grip for sale at 20/01/2017 - 23:22

jemx99
Very interesting - well captured! We do miss so much - we need to look up more often, it's surprising what we miss!

Comment by jemx99 posted on A not-quite-so-mundane New York building at 19/01/2017 - 07:59

jemx99
Great stuff, very interesting, many thanks Bill!

Comment by jemx99 posted on Shooting Water - Shutter Speed at 17/01/2017 - 21:03

jemx99
Nigelk wrote:
HarisF1 wrote:
My most used lens was also the 18-135. No other lens comes close in terms of versatility (even over the 16-85 as I like the extra length).
Interesting that you often pick it up in preference to the 16-85. It's a lens I feel I would like, but really can't justify it with what I already have. I'm good at buying not so good at selling.
Like me versatility wins the day.
My 18-135 seems to be on permanent loan to my daughter. I was always very pleased with the results from that lens. As mentioned it's light and compact too.
I have the 16-85 and the results from this are excellent - but, daft as it sounds despite giving great results I find it boring?? It feels quite a bit heavier and bigger than the 18-135.
Lens usage wise I seem to have been using my DA 21mm most, I like it's compactness and quality but like Mike I don't seem to have been very active photography wise lately!

Comment by jemx99 posted on What lens(es) you been using? at 11/01/2017 - 22:06

jemx99
Cracking shots!

jambodog6a wrote:
Fantastic set , if only I could do something like that.
Got the equipment but no Talent
I'd be happy to just see them never mind photograph them - they don't seem to come around our place!

Comment by jemx99 posted on My Third Kingfisher shot at 01/01/2017 - 18:44

Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo