fourfivesix

Joined: 22nd January 2012

All Forum Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

All Forum Comments

fourfivesix
Dont worry I wont blame you if it goes wrong. I'm visiting a friend in Bradford at the weekend and her next door neighbour has two for sale. Hopefully there will be a winner between them.

Comment by fourfivesix posted on What to look for when buying a k1000? at 06/02/2013 - 20:48

fourfivesix
Thank ronniemac, sounds pretty straight forward

Comment by fourfivesix posted on What to look for when buying a k1000? at 06/02/2013 - 20:24

fourfivesix
I'm to looking at buying a k1000 camera, is there anything in particular I should be looking for with this model when checking it over?

Thanks in advance

456

Comment by fourfivesix posted on What to look for when buying a k1000? at 06/02/2013 - 20:05

fourfivesix
I have the following items just sitting around waiting to be used. Looking to swap for decent 35mm film if you have any sitting in the fridge also waiting to be used.

Adaptall PK mount

2x T-PK mounts (one used one unused)

Reversing ring for Pentax K52

PK M42 body mount (unbranded)

Comment by fourfivesix posted on Adaptall mount, M42 Mount, Reversing ring and T mounts at 02/12/2012 - 11:06

fourfivesix
I'm not ruling out the Kr just yet, I've read a few reviews on the k30 and like the look of it for some reason. I'm hoping the k30 and k5 have the same feel as the k200d, which I think I would miss if I went for the Kr.

Comment by fourfivesix posted on Light weight Pentax dslr? at 25/11/2012 - 19:35

fourfivesix
Some great advice thank you all. I've given serious thought to this over the past couple of weeks and decided on a new camera body in the new year, once christmas is out of the way. That gives me a couple of months to decide on K5 or K30 which is another thread in itself

Comment by fourfivesix posted on Light weight Pentax dslr? at 25/11/2012 - 11:07

fourfivesix
Our neice was talking about this the other day, how did it go? Im not sure if I should get her this or the holga camera for christmas

Comment by fourfivesix posted on Holga Toy Lens at 24/11/2012 - 14:43

fourfivesix
I have a non branded m42 converter, I'm happy to pop it in the post free of charge if you are interested, just send me a pm.

Emma

Comment by fourfivesix posted on I bought a Sigma 28mm F/2.8 Filtermatic Wide Angle Lens at 24/11/2012 - 12:50

fourfivesix
DaveHolmes wrote:
fourfivesix wrote:
Just wondered if anyone had any thoughts on the pentax 200fg flash. I've never used and external flash, would this be a good starting point. I'm not wanting to spend a lot just incase its not for me.
Yongnuo YN560's are cheap, fairly powerful (much more than the dorr) and easy to operate as well as having lots of control (of both power and anglege)... I'd say they're the perfect starter flash...
LOL that just reminded me I bought one of theese in a charity shop for £5 only to find out it was a sony fitting, think its still in the cupboard. Do you know any uk companies that sell them?

Comment by fourfivesix posted on First flash, Which one? at 18/11/2012 - 18:32

fourfivesix

Comment by fourfivesix posted on First flash, Which one? at 18/11/2012 - 17:34

Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo