fourfivesix

Joined: 22nd January 2012

All Forum Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

All Forum Comments

fourfivesix
I have the following which have been sat around unused for sometime, before they go to the charity shop I thought I would see if they are any use to pentax users.

Standard pk adaptall mount

Non branded m42 on mount

52mm reversing ring

2x t mounts

Swap one or more for me super body cap, sd memory cards etc.

Comment by fourfivesix posted on A few low value odds and ends for swap? at 09/03/2013 - 11:27

fourfivesix
AndrewA wrote:
Would like to buy 49mm lens cap.

Anyone got a spare lying around that they would like to sell on the cheap please?

Thanks,
Harrisons on London road sometimes have odds and ends, worth a try maybe?

Comment by fourfivesix posted on WTB: 49m Lens Cap at 04/03/2013 - 17:17

fourfivesix
Somberlain wrote:
Please help a newbie find a K-R so that I can ditch my old Canon and join in with the Pentax related fun
I've just treated myself to a kr you won't be disappointed it's a great little camera.

Comment by fourfivesix posted on WTB: Pentax K-R at 04/03/2013 - 17:15

fourfivesix
Thanks again Chris, I'm really happy with the camera.

Highly recommended seller, Chris went out of his way to make sure the sale ran smoothly.

Comment by fourfivesix posted on Pentax KR..Lenses and Filters...For Sale.. at 02/03/2013 - 07:24

fourfivesix
Pm sent

Comment by fourfivesix posted on Pentax KR..Lenses and Filters...For Sale.. at 23/02/2013 - 17:52

fourfivesix
Pm sent

Comment by fourfivesix posted on FS: K1000 SLR body (boxed, excellent) at 23/02/2013 - 14:32

fourfivesix
Still looking

Comment by fourfivesix posted on Wanted: Pentax K-r at 16/02/2013 - 08:07

fourfivesix
I'm looking for a Pentax kr if anyone has one they would like to sell. It doesnt have to have a lens, and if its within a short driving distance from Sheffield thats fine too.

Many Thanks 465

Comment by fourfivesix posted on Wanted: Pentax K-r at 13/02/2013 - 18:17

fourfivesix
Pm sent.

Comment by fourfivesix posted on fs k20d at 12/02/2013 - 20:52

fourfivesix
cbrog wrote:
If there aint - pm me! might be able to help:

cbrog
Will do Thanks

Comment by fourfivesix posted on What to look for when buying a k1000? at 07/02/2013 - 18:26

Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo