fourfivesix

Joined: 22nd January 2012

All Forum Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

All Forum Comments

fourfivesix
Looking for a Pentax DA 35mm f2.4 AL Lens in the Sheffield area. Must be in perfect condition. Thanks

Comment by fourfivesix posted on WANTED: Pentax DA 35mm f2.4 AL Lens at 28/01/2012 - 13:04

fourfivesix
Would swap any of these items for WHY

Comment by fourfivesix posted on Few bits and bobs for sale (Sheffield) at 27/01/2012 - 18:20

fourfivesix
Hi I'm really interested in the remote but cant Pm you as I havnt been a member for long enough. Can you pm your number please so I can arrange pick up? Cheers

Comment by fourfivesix posted on Selection of bits for sale at 24/01/2012 - 17:27

fourfivesix
Hi, just thought I would introduce myself. Ive been using a Pentax k200d for about 18months now and I've got to say I love it. It's been a steep learning curve, I used a Nikon Fm2 SLR about ten years ago then didnt really do anything for a couple of years. I know the k200d is'nt the best camera out there but it felt like a good starting point, and the fact that I can use my old SMC A 50mm on it is a bonus.

I'm looking forward to using this site and picking up some hints and tips along the way

Comment by fourfivesix posted on Hello! at 23/01/2012 - 19:01

fourfivesix
Is this still for sale please?

Comment by fourfivesix posted on For Sale: SMC M 1:2.8 28mm Lens at 22/01/2012 - 15:18

fourfivesix
Crumpler Bens pizza xl photo bag (brown with orange trim) £20

500mm centon mirror lens f8 m42 (with T mount) £40

Tamron adaptall 2 28-50mm 3.5 lens with original case (no adapter) £30

Tamron adaptall 70-210mm 5.6-4 (no adapter) £20

Tamron adaptall 2 2x converter (no adapter) £10

Pentax af 160 flash unit x2 £5

Helios m42 2x converter £10

£100 for the lot we are in Sheffield and would prefer cash on collection/or delivery thanks for looking. All items clean and free from fungus etc

Comment by fourfivesix posted on Few bits and bobs for sale (Sheffield) at 22/01/2012 - 12:17

Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo