fourfivesix

Joined: 22nd January 2012

All Forum Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

All Forum Comments

fourfivesix
Hi I'm looking for a lowepro classified 250aw bag if anyone has one please.

Many thanks 456

Comment by fourfivesix posted on WTB: Lowepro classified 250 aw at 23/03/2013 - 08:29

fourfivesix
vic cross wrote:
New email from my son. Name of product, "storm fabric waterproofer"
Smallest can 600ml. cost £7.99 + £4--£5 P&P. He doesn't really like to post though. He says most camping stores sell something similar.
CHEERS Vic.
Wow thanks for all of your help. What a kind man you are

Comment by fourfivesix posted on Rain and Domke bags at 17/03/2013 - 14:03

fourfivesix
Mannesty wrote:
Is it perhaps time for you to look at buying a bag that has weather proofing built-in?
Sadly I think you might be right, I really like it though . Jade anyone used a stealth reporter bag before?

Comment by fourfivesix posted on Rain and Domke bags at 17/03/2013 - 14:01

fourfivesix
Stuey wrote:
Fabsil is something I have grown up with spending holidays under canvas in Wales - fantastic stuff - works quite well on yer boots in an emergency as well
Do you know if it will change the appearance of the canvas?

456

Comment by fourfivesix posted on Rain and Domke bags at 16/03/2013 - 20:45

fourfivesix
vic cross wrote:
Try and find a shop that sells Silicon spray then spray and rub in at the same time. Try a machine shop like Cromwells if they still exist.
There should be some kind of shop in Sheffield that sells small tools and machinery. It's neutral water proofer and lubricant. I have used it on leather, canvas, and cotton. No problem.

CHEERS Vic.
Thanks I think I'm going to try the camping shop for something that waterproof tents.

Comment by fourfivesix posted on Rain and Domke bags at 16/03/2013 - 20:10

fourfivesix
smc wrote:
I use a Domke Sat700 with camera insert. It is very water resistant even without any treatment. I have used te bag in torrential rain in New York and India.
It's quite an old bag which belonged to my uncle, I just don't quite trust it in the rain

Comment by fourfivesix posted on Rain and Domke bags at 16/03/2013 - 20:08

fourfivesix
Does anyone know what would be the best product to use to weather seal a canvas Domke bag? Thanks in advance

456

Comment by fourfivesix posted on Rain and Domke bags at 16/03/2013 - 14:14

fourfivesix
davidstorm wrote:


I can hardly catch my breath Cliff!! Not thinking about jumping ship just at this moment as I've only just bought the IIs!

BTW, thanks to Drew (AndrewA) and Emma (fourfivesix) for a couple of great transactions on the battery and the flashgun.

Regards
David
Your Welcome

Comment by fourfivesix posted on Genuine Pentax Items For Sale - Brand New at 10/03/2013 - 19:07

fourfivesix
Also a 52mm circ polarize filter, hoya brand boxed an unused.

Comment by fourfivesix posted on A few low value odds and ends for swap? at 09/03/2013 - 12:12

fourfivesix
Great collection Andrew, I picked up a me super on freecycle a while ago it's a great little camera.

Comment by fourfivesix posted on Spotmatic II and ME Supers at 09/03/2013 - 11:33

Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo