TOZZA27

Joined: 24th September 2008

All Forum Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

All Forum Comments

TOZZA27
Got me in one HG - you are so perspicacious - the smell is dissipating by the way !

Tony

Comment by TOZZA27 posted on Another pointless thread at 25/05/2012 - 19:17

TOZZA27
Ooooops - I`ll get me `at John - I was only trying to point out that we all knew it was the following fortnight not the previous ( or so I thought )and that it was labouring the point somewhat - something that seems to be creeping into comps more and more these days

Time to keep my shots to myself methinks !

Respectfully

Tony

Comment by TOZZA27 posted on Discussion for fortnightly competition 94: "Tree" at 25/05/2012 - 14:26

TOZZA27
Mmmmm ! Something smells nice Stan - what you cooking ??????

Comment Image[img]http://farm2.staticflickr.com/1059/5117173841_cbc3c17d61.jpg" class="comment_image" />

IMGP7713 by Tozza27, on Flickr[/img]

Cyril

Comment by TOZZA27 posted on Another pointless thread at 25/05/2012 - 13:57

TOZZA27
And I bet you`ve got Glade plugs everywhere inside !!!! ( other brands are available )

As for the squirrels - I am the founder member of the Cyril the Wirral Squirrel society and Gwyn and TT are council members ( and honorary aunties )

Tony

Comment by TOZZA27 posted on Another pointless thread at 25/05/2012 - 13:26

TOZZA27
pedantic

formed in English c.1600, from pedant (q.v.) + -ic. The Fr. equivalent is pédantesque. Perhaps first attested in John Donne's "Sunne Rising," where he bids the morning sun let his love and him linger in bed, telling it, "Sawcy pedantique wretch, goe chide Late schooleboyes."

ped·ant
   [ped-nt]

noun
1.
a person who makes an excessive or inappropriate display of learning.

2.
a person who overemphasizes rules or minor details.

3.
a person who adheres rigidly to book knowledge without regard to common sense.

Comment by TOZZA27 posted on Discussion for fortnightly competition 94: "Tree" at 25/05/2012 - 13:16

TOZZA27
No way Barrie - sorry - smell,colour,texture,attractive to insects and birds and a pleasure most of the year round - not for me my friend but don`t let me influence you in any way !

Tony

Comment by TOZZA27 posted on Another pointless thread at 25/05/2012 - 13:12

TOZZA27
tv on the blink John ???

Tony

Comment by TOZZA27 posted on Discussion for fortnightly competition 94: "Tree" at 25/05/2012 - 11:50

TOZZA27
Wonderful - always happy with a special mention - especially against some very high quality competition...................great judging and very hard I would surmise - well done to our winner though I loved lean two (although Double Trouble blew my mind as well)Two royals was evocative and some great runners up.

Many thanks for the incentive

Tony

Comment by TOZZA27 posted on Fortnightly competition 93: "Two" at 24/05/2012 - 19:36

TOZZA27
I`ve been out in the garden all day !!!

I think you`ll find that the 5 weekend thing is an internet viral message which was originally for July 2011 and lots of Chinese Feng Shui or some other foreign camera make !

Tony

Comment by TOZZA27 posted on Another pointless thread at 24/05/2012 - 19:29

TOZZA27
Certainly built like one - I used mine for 5 years and it went everywhere with me - not a double decker like the ESII more a single deck sprinter !

Tony

Comment by TOZZA27 posted on pentax film camera wanted at 23/05/2012 - 11:07

Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo