TOZZA27

Joined: 24th September 2008

All Forum Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

All Forum Comments

TOZZA27
Oooh Wrexham Lager - dishwater
Ind Coope ales - smashing

Dry on a Sunday - used to have to go over the border for a gargle in Llandudno Junction

Tony

Comment by TOZZA27 posted on Another pointless thread at 11/07/2012 - 20:29

TOZZA27
Aaaaah! Sunny Llandudno !!
I was Senior Asst Manager Grand Hotel in 1966
Relief Manager Hydro Hotel in 1968/69
General Manager Esplanade 1972/75

Happy days

Enjoy

Tony

Comment by TOZZA27 posted on Another pointless thread at 10/07/2012 - 19:00

TOZZA27
Well done Stan - glad all is well in the "nether regions"

Guess what ? It`s raining here too

Tony

Comment by TOZZA27 posted on Another pointless thread at 06/07/2012 - 13:11

TOZZA27
Jo gets very upset with me because I never swear at them or slam the phone down - the sport of telebaiting is one of my favourites and wastes lots of their time and phone bill and I usually manage to be doing something reasonably useful at the same time.

Tony

PS Can I interest you in a solar powered windmill for your eco washer ???

Comment by TOZZA27 posted on Another pointless thread at 04/07/2012 - 14:05

TOZZA27
I played mine along for over 15 minutes being very stupid and thick ( not hard )I then said I had to take my medication ! I went off noisily and returned 10 mins later to hear " hello,hello-are you there? - hello" Another 10 mins later the phone went down.Week later called again,he said we had been cut off.I said there was nothing wrong with my machine and I certainly wasn`t going to let him "take control".We "discussed this" for a few minutes and then the supervisor came on to warn of impending doom.....................I chuckled and said let it come.
They then got rather heated so I left the call and they have not been back since.
Well done TT - locally a few people have had bills of over £250 for their "fix"

Tony

Comment by TOZZA27 posted on Another pointless thread at 04/07/2012 - 13:40

TOZZA27
RIP Eric Sykes - one of the funniest men ever to hit the airwaves in this country and a great hero of mine.

Tony

Comment by TOZZA27 posted on Another pointless thread at 04/07/2012 - 13:21

TOZZA27
Good luck with the colonoscopy Stan - I`ve had one and didn`t cry so it can`t be that bad !!

It`s the one up the "other" narrow orifice that`s the really dodgy one - now that is VERY uncomfortable - I`ve had 2 !!!!!!

Tony

Comment by TOZZA27 posted on Another pointless thread at 03/07/2012 - 12:53

TOZZA27
I still think Norton/Symantec is great value for money and for peace of mind

Tony

Comment by TOZZA27 posted on site security breach? at 29/06/2012 - 18:42

TOZZA27
I remember the "magic bullet" fondly - I think it was Mcafee back in the 90s

Tony

Comment by TOZZA27 posted on Computer problems!! PC EU virus.... :shock: at 29/06/2012 - 14:50

TOZZA27
Thanks everybody - comments appreciated greatly - now typically the sun has come out !!!!!

Off to see oncologist for monthly infusion tomorrow - morphine is doing its job on the pain - on a brighter note back down to Uckfield July 8th for Saffy`s adoption day in court.

Tony

Comment by TOZZA27 posted on Another pointless thread at 25/06/2012 - 16:42

Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo