TOZZA27

Joined: 24th September 2008

All Forum Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

All Forum Comments

TOZZA27
So sorry to hear that Gwyn - we can empathise after our restaurant experiences in the 80s - we were self employed AND had no house either !

A will to work and a cheerful approach helps somewhat and I am sure they will find something when they least expect it.

Good luck to them

Tony & Jo

Comment by TOZZA27 posted on Another pointless thread at 01/06/2012 - 16:05

TOZZA27
Oh there was plenty of asterisking my friend I can assure you !!

Tony

Comment by TOZZA27 posted on Another pointless thread at 01/06/2012 - 10:31

TOZZA27
Thanks Gareth - took your pictorial advice and THUMPED it - didn`t really just tried a different SuperHub address and bingo !!

Poor old Epson - back into the cupboard again !!

Tony

Comment by TOZZA27 posted on Another pointless thread at 31/05/2012 - 15:31

TOZZA27
I`m not flashing ANYTHING you naughty man !!!!

The printer is a brand new Brother MCF-J430W - I`ll have a fiddle later when I`ve caught up with some surveys.It keeps saying it doesn`t recognise my Superhub wireless signal so I`ll persevere.Thanks for the heads up though.

Tony

Comment by TOZZA27 posted on Another pointless thread at 31/05/2012 - 14:57

TOZZA27
And I thought you`d come down with something

regards

Tony

Comment by TOZZA27 posted on Another pointless thread at 31/05/2012 - 14:14

TOZZA27
And we ALL sincerely hope it gets better soon Gwyn !!!!!

Tony ( double Dutch to me !! )

Comment by TOZZA27 posted on Another pointless thread at 31/05/2012 - 13:45

TOZZA27
Well done TT - my super hub is great too but the Brother wireless printer refuses to talk to it !! I have brought out the old Epson R240 with USB cable for now - it`s too hot to get annoyed with technology and I migh throw something or do a Greynolds999

Il pleut ici aussi - bon pour le jardin !

It`s still wet in any language

Tony

Comment by TOZZA27 posted on Another pointless thread at 31/05/2012 - 13:30

TOZZA27
Cyril wil ALWAYS deliver mail for peanuts - the Hairy Express always gets through !!

Bit confused by open spaces though !

Tony

Comment by TOZZA27 posted on Another pointless thread at 29/05/2012 - 18:01

TOZZA27
I`ve just taken delivery of my smart new Super Hub from Virgin - ready now for 60mb speeds in July ( paying for 20mb )very posh and impressive.
Still sweltering here - thought a thunderstorm on the way though

Tony

Comment by TOZZA27 posted on Another pointless thread at 28/05/2012 - 14:01

TOZZA27
Now I really DO need a drink !!!!!

Tony - shocked of Bromborough

Comment by TOZZA27 posted on Another pointless thread at 25/05/2012 - 20:06

Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo