TOZZA27

Joined: 24th September 2008

All Forum Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

All Forum Comments

TOZZA27
No probs - taken in the spirit it was intended - took Emma `til 29 to find Jane - the boys hardly had a look in !!

Comment by TOZZA27 posted on No excuse not to use the K7 now !! at 28/11/2009 - 00:38

TOZZA27
Never a problem really hk - she`s been independant since she was about 19 - bought her first house at 21,moved to the "smoke" at 27 and joined the Met - lived with partner Jane in Essex 8 years and now E.Sussex for last year.Earns 4 times what her old man ever did cooking Michelin standard food for philistines.........sorry - got a bit heated there - shall we say mickey mouse employers instead ? Great wedding July 18th - all I did was glow with pride and take 650 shots with the *istD ( not even the official snapper )lol - well done too you anyway ( and the parents )

Comment by TOZZA27 posted on No excuse not to use the K7 now !! at 27/11/2009 - 19:54

TOZZA27
Sounds convincing to me - I`m even more glad I`m a Pentaxion now - it makes me feel much better about my superior taste !!

Thanks hefty1 - I`m going to dust all the kit tonight SV1a,ES,ESII,Spotmatic 1000,ME Super,MZ5n,*istD and K20 and all my lenses too - lovely stuff ..................................

Comment by TOZZA27 posted on Loyalty at 27/11/2009 - 18:35

TOZZA27
Just a thought which I`m sure all you wiser and more attuned will be able to help me with.........................why, considering the pedigree of the company and the world beating innovations over the years , does every newshound,paparazzo,hack and snooper seem to use a C*non or a N*kon in preference to our beloved Pentax gear ?
Every time I turn on News 24 they are there clicking away with their cams regardless of the country or subject being covered . I always make a point of looking and have yet to see a Pentax - even my daughter when she did her Metropolitan Police Field Intelligence training was issued with C*non - she was not happy with the buttons or anything - she`s got an ESII an MZ50 and a iphone ( well nobody is perfect ! ).Just a thought and I`m sure you will fill me in - not that it`s a problem - I ain`t goin nowhere..............................

Comment by TOZZA27 posted on Loyalty at 27/11/2009 - 18:16

TOZZA27
Ted - take the kids down to Dibbensdale for a walk on Sunday afternoon ( the footy will be rubbish anyway - lol ) we go most Sundays and the changing colours and lichens and fungi are fascinating.Some nice reflections on Woodslee pond too.Also some of the tree barks are interesting and the odd loopy dog is always worth a shot - the owners are always tickled we like their Rover,Butch,Lassie,Ted ( sorry ).
Skies look to be pretty clear over the weekend though and there was a halo round the moon last night - couldn`t get the shot though - too much shiraz,Gavin & Stacey and lamplight lol

Comment by TOZZA27 posted on Busy, busy, busy at 27/11/2009 - 17:46

TOZZA27
I only got one - is this a record ?

Comment by TOZZA27 posted on PentaxUser newsletter at 27/11/2009 - 17:41

TOZZA27
I got one too - she`s 18 months old and adopted - meeting for the first time next Thursday - sadly whilst the photos will be legion I am forbidden to post them on any public space - you know it makes sense !!

Ah well - you`ll just have to put up with Cyril the Wirral squirrel !!

Comment by TOZZA27 posted on No excuse not to use the K7 now !! at 27/11/2009 - 17:40

TOZZA27
Didn`t know you but all the best to you

Regards

Tony

Comment by TOZZA27 posted on Time to say goodbye at 27/11/2009 - 17:37

TOZZA27
In my lifetime I have joined 4 "clubs " and 3 societies - the Societies were work related and very very boring - who wants to talk shop after the shop has closed ?
The clubs were (Triumph)Stag Owners - pompous,patronising and a bit sad.
Golf club - too much socialising and showing off.
MENSA - pompous,pointless,boring,expensive.
Birkenhead Amateur Photographic - looked down at my Pentax - I think it was either my Spotmatic 1000 or the ESII at the time - and all they wanted to do was compare their own shots and made me feel about as welcome as a F*rt in church ( don`t belong to that club either ! ).Oh and most used "slides" - oooooer !!

Nice here though - friendly critiques,advice,humour,people as daft as me and photoraffists who I aspire to be like - yeah ! as if ! Still I can dream.

Comment by TOZZA27 posted on I am the only one with a pentax in our club!! - warnig - rambling post at 17/11/2009 - 18:46

TOZZA27
Can we actually see the thing that is most important to all of us ??

LIGHT

Where light does not exist we cannot see anything !
Where light exists we can see the objects on to which it falls !

Do we really "see the light" ?

I`m off to the dentist this afternoon and now my brain hurts too.......

PS Father Ted ------tell that Schroedinger to keep his cat out of my garden - it`s scaring the birdies ! Why doesn`t he keep it in a box or something ??

Comment by TOZZA27 posted on Useless topic at 03/11/2009 - 11:29

Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo