Technoblurb

Joined: 4th May 2009

All Forum Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

All Forum Comments

Technoblurb
Three excepted and two rejected that's not bad for the start of the year, shame they did not rocket to the premier collection but I can still dream

Comment by Technoblurb posted on Review time in PPG at 01/01/2012 - 17:48

Technoblurb
bforbes wrote:
The party is over. Margaret insists on taking the decorations down today
She is not alone, our tree bites the dust after I have finished my coffee.

Comment by Technoblurb posted on Another pointless thread at 01/01/2012 - 10:37

Technoblurb
Happy New Year to one and all, just staggered back after watching Jules Hootanany with a some friends, now listening to my first domestic of 2012 right outside our door, happy days.

Comment by Technoblurb posted on Another pointless thread at 01/01/2012 - 02:09

Technoblurb
Well this is a first I have just run out of pictures to vote on

Comment by Technoblurb posted on Review time in PPG at 30/12/2011 - 18:56

Technoblurb
AxelLuther wrote:
Wow but that is really a hard task - I have only 4 pictures in the premier collection. at the time I got number 4 in I had about 400 in the ppg so only one out of 100 had made it -and as someone else already posted - since the new PPG waslaunched not a single picture made it in the premier collection
I would be happy with one in the collection

Comment by Technoblurb posted on Review time in PPG at 30/12/2011 - 06:55

Technoblurb
I've just been back on the ppg, after not bothering with it for a year and was quite impressed with the changes. I had debated pulling my images from the site because it was so slow and unwieldy, I will now have to pull my finger out and upload some more images.

Comment by Technoblurb posted on Review time in PPG at 28/12/2011 - 07:53

Technoblurb
Stunning shot congratulations.

Comment by Technoblurb posted on Another win for Pentax at 28/12/2011 - 07:46

Technoblurb
It looks like you all had a good time, great light on those images Barrie.

Comment by Technoblurb posted on Fairburn Ings Meet Today at 28/12/2011 - 07:43

Technoblurb
Nice image Shaun

I have attained similar results with a welding glass attached to the lens, cost £3, but the results are clearly poor caused by sticking a non optically correct bit of glass on my lens. The best advice I can give is, setup the shot without the filter, drop the camera into manual focus and use a cable release to reduce shake, then start ramping up the exposure time from about 30 seconds, depending on the light.

These are my experiments

Comment Image


Comment Image

Comment by Technoblurb posted on Big Stopper at 28/12/2011 - 07:39

Technoblurb
Sqiggle on a stick

Comment by Technoblurb posted on The next Scoland Meetup at 24/12/2011 - 17:54

Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo