Technoblurb

Joined: 4th May 2009

All Forum Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

All Forum Comments

Technoblurb
If Richo follow the naming conventions that they have for photocopiers you can look forward to three years of the same model re badged as Richo K-5, Nashuatec K-5 Lanier k-5

Comment by Technoblurb posted on K-5 discontinued? at 06/01/2012 - 20:52

Technoblurb
I had a whole flock land on the telephone pole just behind the house during the summer, unfortunately I was up a ladder painting the house at the time.

Comment by Technoblurb posted on Another win for Pentax at 05/01/2012 - 22:27

Technoblurb
I was on 500px for a while but found that far too many images were glamour / model shots and decided that I did not want my images to appear along side them.

Comment by Technoblurb posted on Review time in PPG at 05/01/2012 - 06:20

Technoblurb
When I first joined the ppg it felt quite a privalidge because I had to submit images and wait to see if I was approved or not, it felt to me like the first run on ladder, I never would have dared to submit some of the image that passed through the voting process over Christmas, perhapse it has always been like that and I am just seeing the process from the other side now?

Comment by Technoblurb posted on Review time in PPG at 04/01/2012 - 17:55

Technoblurb
davidtrout wrote:
I have also just run out of pictures to vote for. The limit of five per week must have helped keep the backlog down.
This last lot were a very mixed bunch, ranging from some excellent winter shots to the worst-taste picture I've ever seen - a dog turd.
If this was placed there by a member of PUF I would be very surprised. No doubt some simple souls will be amused.
what some people will find interesting


I noticed that my latest images look a bit grainy on the PPG what size and Dpi is everyone else uploading images at?

Comment by Technoblurb posted on Review time in PPG at 03/01/2012 - 18:37

Technoblurb
Well done Neil.

fatspider wrote:
Quote:
I must confess to feeling a bit stuck and not improving in the way I would like
With images like yours in the PPG, are you having a laugh?
Thanks for the complement but I still feel like one step above a total beginner with so far to go and I'm not moving on fast enough, although I probably feel the same as everyone else.

Comment by Technoblurb posted on Review time in PPG at 02/01/2012 - 21:26

Technoblurb
I will probably have to pull my finger out and join a camera club, I must confess to feeling a bit stuck and not improving in the way I would like.

Comment by Technoblurb posted on Review time in PPG at 02/01/2012 - 19:19

Technoblurb
I'm with you on that one, girl in abligitory wet beech pose just gets a bit contrived and boring after a while. I must confess to passing on 99% of cute baby shots.

Comment by Technoblurb posted on Review time in PPG at 02/01/2012 - 19:15

Technoblurb
Hardgravity wrote:
If I see one more pointless landscape or 'fashion' portrait I'm going to scream!!!

As personal holiday snaps they're fine, but not worthy of considering as entries to the PPG!!!
sory my pointless landscapes offend but art is so so subjective

Comment by Technoblurb posted on Review time in PPG at 02/01/2012 - 18:35

Technoblurb
Still managing to outvote the supply of images at the moment

Comment by Technoblurb posted on Review time in PPG at 02/01/2012 - 09:19

Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo