takuman

Joined: 22nd January 2013

All Forum Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

All Forum Comments

takuman
I have found that if I have a faulty item, I purchase an new one, when the new purchase arrives, the original item immediately works and I return the new one. Happy Xmas one and all. Over and out.

Comment by takuman posted on AF160FC ring flash will only fire on Manual Full Power at 22/12/2022 - 16:07

takuman
Memories came flooding back when I read this. Spent time in Kobe and Takamatsu in the mid sixties (OHMS) very well treated by the Japanese people. So polite and generous toward us.

Comment by takuman posted on Buying from Japan at 16/12/2022 - 10:34

takuman
Purchased a Pentax-k 200mm from Japan on 26/3/21, Despatched 29/3/21, Delivered 31/3/21. Tracked all the way to me. My experience was excellent.

Comment by takuman posted on Buying from Japan at 15/12/2022 - 14:10

takuman
I really enjoyed seeing and reading about the issues you have had, mainly because I have travelled the same road. Finally however the medics have agreed that I can continue my strolls. So back to The Itchen, 60 minutes North,rest,60 minutes back to the start. 1 camera, with1lens attached (varies on my mood) however the pleasure that I get from leaving it on manual, guessing settings, producing a photograph, is the best tonic, ever.

Comment by takuman posted on Out with Tamron 90mm Macro lens at 13/12/2022 - 18:56

takuman
Thanks guys, just discovered a new word "stepwedge" Useful?

Comment by takuman posted on How to find "the right exposure" when "devoloping" at 12/12/2022 - 12:26

takuman
Regarding F 135. Just go for it, I lost control completely! Comment Image

Comment by takuman posted on After the First Frost at 20/11/2022 - 12:35

takuman
Excellent.

Comment by takuman posted on Kiln Pit Hill at 18/11/2022 - 10:51

takuman
Late birthday prezzie, who's a lucky boy? Pentax 35mm 2.8 Macro Limited. I am sure this will cost me eventually. At the moment I am like the proverbial dog with 2.

Comment by takuman posted on What's your latest acquisition? at 16/11/2022 - 19:19

takuman
K1 sold on. Just fancy K1ii. My K3ii getting on a bit now. Last hurrah I think it's called. Really must get my sensible head back on.

Comment by takuman posted on Solenoid identifying at 13/11/2022 - 09:10

takuman
Thanks for your reply. Fingers crossed all seems well so far. Need to replace my K1, hopefully I can source a K1ii (used).

Comment by takuman posted on Solenoid identifying at 12/11/2022 - 18:11

Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo