takuman

Joined: 22nd January 2013

All Forum Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

All Forum Comments

takuman
Very nice all 3, No.1 for me. Excellent capture.

Comment by takuman posted on Three monos at 10/06/2023 - 14:53

takuman
It's like rolling a snowball, you ask a question and the answers then come rolling in. Thank you each and everyone of you. Kind regards, John

Comment by takuman posted on Adapter advice. at 07/06/2023 - 21:11

takuman
Thanks again for further advice. As I hope to find more M42 lenses, depending on how I get on with this one, camera mounted adapter seems best option. I think!

Comment by takuman posted on Adapter advice. at 07/06/2023 - 09:58

takuman
I have read that some users leave the adapter attached to the lens, is this feasible as this is my only M42 lens (unless another catches my eye). Thanks for your response HarisF1.

Comment by takuman posted on Adapter advice. at 06/06/2023 - 17:28

takuman
So much knowledge out there. Thank you all. I have sourced Part No: 30120 on you know where, news will follow when it arrives. Many thanks.

Comment by takuman posted on Adapter advice. at 06/06/2023 - 07:37

takuman
Roger many thanks for your reply and advice on the original part No. Regarding the use of ball-point pen I have read that elsewhere, however I believe there is a Pentax tool for this. The search commences, e-bay here I come. Regards John

Comment by takuman posted on Adapter advice. at 05/06/2023 - 19:27

takuman
Help please. Any advice on the purchase of an M42 to Pentax K Adapter. Seems to be plenty out there but I would like thoughts on a decent one. Regards to all. (for SMC 55mm 1.8 Takumar)

Comment by takuman posted on Adapter advice. at 05/06/2023 - 15:37

takuman
Good, now you have to do as you are told. Been there, have the scar as proof. Good luck.

Comment by takuman posted on Another pointless thread at 03/06/2023 - 11:44

takuman
I remember back in the day, when the world was new and film was king being told that bluebells were one of the most difficult things to photograph.

Comment by takuman posted on It's That Time of Year at 11/05/2023 - 17:02

takuman
Very evocative and well captured.

Comment by takuman posted on Ghosts in the quarry at 11/05/2023 - 13:02

Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo